InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: November 11-20 2001
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 23 2012, 03:55 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

All those poor dead links, they shall be avenged >_>!
Takal
Posted: Nov 24 2012, 04:36 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

The seven Tohungarai (sp) links to nothing again... I spotted trans light blue kaukau on Bricklink a few months ago going for half the price there, if anyone wants to know (I was trying to keep it a little hushed - wanted to snatch one with some light blue limb pieces and make an unaltered Nuara MOC (for the record, an unaltered Takal MOC would just be what Nuara is now with a Hordika chestplate, Kiril and different feet), but it doesn't look like that's going to happen). Just keeping everyone slightly-less-than-up-to-date.

The US comic 3 looks like it has the same cover as our comic 2. Our '01 series only had the two comics, and I always felt like something was missing in between. Does your comic 3 start with a Makuta monologue and end with a cartoonified Toa poster stance?

Also, looks like Zany Brainy got bought out... that's quite the change in target audience.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 24 2012, 10:55 PM

Imatron

Thanks for spotting the dead article link, looks like I coppied everthing except for the first two letters of the URL (ht).

Yeah thats one hect of a audiance change, funny though they seem to have bought just the URL and redirected it to that sight.

I dont know off hand on the comic. Ive got all of them up until LEGO stopped sending me the magazines for no reason, but I should have the originals to look at.
Matoro
Posted: Nov 28 2012, 06:47 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Darn! I should of known the value of Bionicle collector masks sooner! I assumed back then I could come back to the store and buy them at a lower price, until I learned that that would never happen, and Meijer would just take them off the shelves anyway! I ended up buying bunches of karrata for collectables, I have like 60 something karrata! But I realize the value isn't as high compared to the collectable masks.
I'm like What?!!? xD
Onua39
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 08:41 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Member No.: 294

I have only a few. getting invintory
Green pakari(under my bed)
red pakari,red miru and black miru
last ones blue miru and kakama
found a kaata i never knew i had
my bro had a whole krana collection
he left me with two two!!!!

Just the one post is enough, Onua... ~Takal
Takal
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 10:51 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

I've got less than I'd like, but more than I'd care to count.
Onua39
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 11:01 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Member No.: 294

QUOTE (Onua39 @ Dec 13 2012, 08:41 PM)
I have only a few. getting invintory
Green pakari(under my bed)
red pakari,red miru and black miru
last ones blue miru and kakama
found a kaata i never knew i had
my bro had a whole krana collection
he left me with two two!!!!

Just the one post is enough, Onua... ~Takal

Sorry i kept remebering more and more stuff(and i wanted to do get to 50 posts)
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 14 2012, 02:53 AM

Imatron

(and i wanted to do get to 50 posts

Theres nothing really special obtained for a high post count on these forums, and most of us here wont think any less of you for having a low count. When you make quick posts like youve been doing for the sake of a higher count, it can only make you lose some respect by your fellow members and staff. What you really should focus on is the quality of posts that you make, since the post count is only a count of your posts, while the posts themselves are insight into your creativity and interests.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0883 seconds | Archive