InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: November 1-10 2001
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 04:58 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

I managed to get one of the TRU collectors cases for 3 bucks at a convention, not a bad deal I think. Of course its a collectable in itself so Ill stick to keeping my sorted masks in a jar, with the special ones in cleaned up kraata jars.

II feel bad for the custom mask on the centaur MOC, but it does look better than the Lewa Kino MOC's painted mask.
Matoro
Posted: Nov 13 2012, 08:19 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I just like the "LEWA KINO. MOC By Purple Dave" creation. It gives that awesome feeling that things used to be simple back then, and you don't have to worry about making flexible joints and body parts, unlike today's Bionicle creations.
Takal
Posted: Nov 15 2012, 01:53 AM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

I did like the original Toa, but I have to say that every time I look at one of those MOCs I see the original Takal and groan. I understand that parts were limited at the time, but I did expect some rahi mixed in, seeing as this is news from later in the year.

But now that the Bohrok are coming into it, things should start getting interesting.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0586 seconds | Archive