InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Happy Halloween!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 1 2012, 01:39 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Has everyone else had a good night? We didnt get as many people down our way as we hoped, but I managed to freak out most of the ones that did.
Matoro
Posted: Nov 2 2012, 01:47 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I did hw for my Halloween night. But I am hoping to have a great upcoming weekend !
Monasti
Posted: Nov 2 2012, 03:42 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

I went out to a party in the nightclub around the corner.

Was a good night.

Takal
Posted: Nov 2 2012, 08:15 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Besides being unwilling to buy or rent a costume (I AM a student right now, and and I'm having issues with my loan), the magic seems kinda' lost since the days I would string a load of cardboard boxes together and go as a robot. And I have a cold...

So my halloween consisted of playing the PSP for far too long and being unable to get to sleep.
Onua39
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 08:30 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Member No.: 294

I've got a hordika costume which still fits!
Keiria
Posted: Jan 6 2013, 11:25 PM

Toa

Member No.: 296

It was pretty good, and I even saw another person with my costume, which was a movie star costume. I got the same usual amount of candy as every year. (from my point of view)
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1171 seconds | Archive