Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Toa Nuva Themed BIONICLEŽ Toothbrushes
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 17 2012, 04:25 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

I think I can see why these never made it to mass production, it appears the toothbrushes had a clip that let them wear the masks they came with. If thats the case the idea may have been dropped over concerns of choking risks, you just know some kid would try brush his teeth with the mask still on.
Matoro
Posted: Oct 17 2012, 05:40 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Good times. Although too bad they only release 3 Toa toothbrushes. This was an easy way to get free masks. I asked my mom to buy me 2 tooth Brushes. One tahu, one Onua, and my sister got Gali.
It was so cool! Maybe that is why I never had a tooth cavity before. They were cool using them!

And you can't brush your teeth while the mask is on. Its not possible! Have you had one before? Basically, the head serves as a cover for your brush (which is a nice touch to avoid germs), and the mask can be placed on the Toa head once your done using Them. There was no risk of choking unless kids like to brush their teeth with the Toa head cover on.

This post has been edited by Matoro on Oct 17 2012, 05:43 PM
Onua39
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 08:28 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Group: Members
Member No.: 294

QUOTE (Matoro @ Oct 17 2012, 05:40 PM)
Good times. Although too bad they only release 3 Toa toothbrushes. This was an easy way to get free masks. I asked my mom to buy me 2 tooth Brushes. One tahu, one Onua, and my sister got Gali.
It was so cool! Maybe that is why I never had a tooth cavity before. They were cool using them!

And you can't brush your teeth while the mask is on. Its not possible! Have you had one before? Basically, the head serves as a cover for your brush (which is a nice touch to avoid germs), and the mask can be placed on the Toa head once your done using Them. There was no risk of choking unless kids like to brush their teeth with the Toa head cover on.

I've got Onua (of course)
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0521 seconds | Archive