Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RETRO NEWS: Packing Power
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 27 2012, 02:42 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

This is one of those rare collectibles that I should have bought when I had the chance, but at least I got the Chrome Hau, a gift from Marc Reindheart. Word of advice, if you see hundreds of a collectible like this lining shelves in a LEGO Outlet store, dont assume they'l still be there when you come back :_:

Never knew it had a song CD
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Jul 27 2012, 02:52 AM

Oh he who seeks power...

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

I have this. In fact, I just so happening to be listening to the The Bionicle Music from it.

It had three tracks.

The BIONICLE Music, by Lewa

Hura-Mafa Flow, vocals and guitars by Gali, programming by Kopaka

Kumo Rocks, vocals and guitars by Gali, programming by Kopaka

I also have the masks and village parts in my container of BIONICLE parts.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 27 2012, 03:06 AM

Imatron

And you just so happen to be listening to the music when a news post about it came up, stuff like that is always odd.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Jul 27 2012, 03:07 AM

Oh he who seeks power...

Yeah. Well when I work on stuff I tend to listen to music to go with what I'm doing, and I always theme it. Say I'm drawing fan art, I always listen to music from what I'm drawing fan art of.

Right now I'm working on BIONICLES, which always has me listening to either Metroid Prime 1,2,3 soundtracks or the CD that came this.

XD
Takal
Posted: Jul 27 2012, 06:04 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Not the bionicle movie soundtracks, Noxus?

I don't listen to music while MOCing. My earbuds get torn out too often. I do while working on the huge Nuara. Mostly on shuffle. I get a lot of songs about insanity, though, which is good inspiration. Xinlo knows what I'm talking about.

I remember listening to the first track on the power pack once. Didn't really like it.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Jul 28 2012, 09:08 PM

Oh he who seeks power...

I don't have that one, unfortunately.

Oh, I have the MP3s to the BIONICLE Powerpack, by the way. I could upload them to Mediafire or something and you could put them here, maybe.

Dunno if you'd want to do that or not though.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 29 2012, 04:13 AM

Imatron

Unless the music is readily available for free download on one of LEGO's own websites, in which case Id link you directly to it anyway, Id have to remove any links to that since it's copywrighted material. Thanks for the offer though.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Jul 29 2012, 04:19 AM

Oh he who seeks power...

Ah, no problem. If anybody does want it though, I can email the files at least, free of charge. I own the CD, and I'm not gaining any monetary value out of it, so it's not illegal that way. XD
Onua39
Posted: Dec 10 2012, 08:30 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Member No.: 294

Been their done that!
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0676 seconds | Archive