Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RETRO NEWS: It Takes A Village...........
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 03:40 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

Mark Of MoD doesn't need an introduction, he just quietly steps in and announces the coming of the McToran.
Luke
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 08:33 AM

Bohrok

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

11 years ago... wow.
Takal
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:27 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Wish Mc Donalds produced good food. I might have had more early Matoran than just Nuparu.

...And I might have slightly edited your post for the greater grammatical good.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 05:34 PM

Oh he who seeks power...

Member No.: 256

Oh man, I remember that. Jeez, I miss my childhood with LEGO and BIONICLE. I almost had all of them.

And then I needed the parts.
Takal
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 06:30 PM

Toa of Thunder

QUOTE (Shadowed Noxus @ Jul 25 2012, 05:34 PM)
Oh man, I remember that. Jeez, I miss my childhood with LEGO and BIONICLE. I almost had all of them.

I know the feeling. Now I only have Gali Mata, MOCs and many containers of parts.
Heat
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 08:33 PM

I laugh at your misery.

Member No.: 262

QUOTE (Takal @ Jul 25 2012, 08:30 PM)

I know the feeling. Now I only have Gali Mata, MOCs and many containers of parts.

If you want to reclaim some sets, but still want to keep the parts for MOCing, go to Brussels next year, around May 13th. A gigantic flea market materializes there every year around that time, and there's always one or two kids hawking their old Lego. There's Toa Mata, Bohrok-Kal, '03 Matoran.....everything really.
Takal
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 09:02 PM

Toa of Thunder

QUOTE (Heat @ Jul 25 2012, 08:33 PM)
QUOTE (Takal @ Jul 25 2012, 08:30 PM)

If you want to reclaim some sets, but still want to keep the parts for MOCing, go to Brussels next year, around May 13th. A gigantic flea market materializes there every year around that time, and there's always one or two kids hawking their old Lego. There's Toa Mata, Bohrok-Kal, '03 Matoran.....everything really.

I don't think I'd actually have much use for the sets any more.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0540 seconds | Archive