InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

BIONICLE: The Legend Continues, A staff-approved CUUSOO project
King of Nynrah
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:37 PM

Matoran

Group: Members
Member No.: 190

http://www.youtube.com/v/UthMilTm0AA

^
Seeing as this is about BIONICLE and it's got MOCs in, I figured this belongs here.

For those of you who haven't heard, we have a shot at bringing back BIONICLE through my CUUSOO project. All we need is 10,000 supporters. But remember people, every supporter counts, and the first milestone is 500, which is when the LEGO Group itself give it a look and a comment.

It's already been approved by a member of the CUUSOO staff, Tim Courtney, who said:

Since this is new creative work, it's an appropriate project for LEGO CUUSOO.

So whatever that 500th comment will be, it has to be good. What are you waiting for? It ain't gonna support itself. The link is here. tongue.gif

Oh, and please give C/C/Cs on the models too. Any constructive feedback is much appreciated. happy.gif
Takal
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:47 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

I think this goes in multimedia...

Aside from that, I don't support the idea of forcing a return. It won't live up to anyone's expectations if it's rushed back. Better to wait for a possible return than to force it to ruin itself.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 04:06 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Multimedia sounds better for this project, so there it goes happy.gif

It doesnt look so much like a forced return project to me, after reading a bit of the article it sounds like it's ment to be something along the lines of the Bionicle Stars sets.

I do like what I see (Purple O_O!), but I cant find any higher resolution pictures, do you have any bigger still images? I might get this linked on the front page soon, though Id like to post some bigger pictures of the individual characters if you can get me some.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:12 PM

Oh he who seeks power...

Member No.: 256

This is really interesting. I have to say it would be nice if it was a reality, and I'd love to see more sets being developed for the project. Hopefully it will get enough supporters, but that's a huge IF.

Either way, I'd be in it more for the parts than anything else. XD
Shadrahk
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:16 AM

Shadpony. Element of Shadness.

Member No.: 72

Oh yeah, I saw that on the cuusoo.
I can't remember if I supported or not. tongue.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:14 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Shadrahk @ Apr 30 2012, 04:16 AM)
Oh yeah, I saw that on the cuusoo.
I can't remember if I supported or not. tongue.gif

That reminds me, I think I forgot to, I got distracted by this O_O.
Shadowed Noxus
Posted: May 1 2012, 04:05 PM

Oh he who seeks power...

Member No.: 256

It's so....robotically...adorable.
« Next Oldest | My BIONICLEŽ MultiMedia | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0759 seconds | Archive