InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This PSP Game Has Heros With Masks Of Power
Adrninistrator
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 07:36 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

Patapon is actually one of my favorite PSP games, the main gameplay is done by drumming commands to yor troops in battle formation. You have four drums, each mapped to your face buttons, "Pon" "Pata" "Chacka" "Don". Pata pata pata pon is the march command, while pon pon pata pon issues attack, for example. As the screen flashes, you time your drum beats in sync to give the commands. Your troops follow the command for the period of four beats, and the next four are used to issue the next order. Poor timing or breaking the command/obey pattern will knock you out of your streak.

Of the masks I have collected, and to my knowledge I have every one, the Rabanassara is my favorite. It just about tripples how many times your hero unit can attack on a pon pon pata pon command.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0434 seconds | Archive