InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New MOC Subforum; Ideas And Challenges?
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:06 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ive been connsidering this for a while now, but Im wondering what everyone else thinks, and what they might suggest if they like the general idea:

How about a subforum in the MOCing section for incomplete projects, general MOC construction discussion, etc, with no requirement to have an actual MOC ready, or even, lets say you dont have parts to build what you want, why not try passing the idea to others so others they can try bring it to life for you?
Takal
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 08:41 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

This is disturbingly relevant to me.

Ehehehehehe...
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 03:00 AM

Imatron

May I join you in what I presume to be maniacal laughter in contemplating projects of mad LEGO Science?

If so: MOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Takal
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 06:49 AM

Toa of Thunder

Yeah, I've had this LDD MOC that's been a WIP for some time, and is likely to remain one for the majority of this year owing to its man-sized-ness. I've been showing small updates in tTH3's shoutbox, but a forum where this is allowed...

Opening laugh
Monasti
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 12:45 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

So you mean almost like a subforum where you can post parts of MoCs etc for people to use/critique?

I'm game.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 05:22 PM

Imatron

I just need a good name for the section then.

For what I have in mind, It will be for more than just incomplete and partial MOCs. If it's related to building at all, like complaining about all the blue friction pegs the sets use now, or asking for help on how to build something that you just cant seem to figure out, such as a motorized chainsaw blade, they would be allright.
Takal
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 09:00 PM

Toa of Thunder

I just need a good name for the section then.

Challenge Accepted!

How about "The Workshop" or "Workshop Banter"?

a motorized chainsaw blade
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 09:16 PM

Imatron

Somehow that seems perfect for Nuara. The workshop sounds good too.

And The Workshop is now open.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0823 seconds | Archive