Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The End Of The (LEGOŽ) Universe Is Near!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 12:29 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

I never thought Id play another MMO that wouldnt outlive the one Im playing now. On one hand, Im sad to see LU go, on the other, I dont have to pay a subscrition to it anymore ^__^
Matoro
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 02:22 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Dang! It has been awhile since I have been on the Lego message boards. Did they say that the devs are going to keep some of LU special features and implement it to their Digital Designer game? They can't just get rid of it completely, ya know? sad.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 03:34 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sadly, I expect the whole game goes offline with none of the game being available to play offline. I havent heard of any plans to transfer content to LDD.

UPDATE: WOOOO I HAVE DR OVERBUILDS ARM BACK-PACK

I have now officialy beaten LEGO Universe ^__^
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0688 seconds | Archive