InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

#6202 Rocka, Breakout Edition
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 31 2011, 03:18 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

And topic moved back to public view where its most certainly not directing people to a potentialy virus infected news page.

>>

<<
Matoro
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 09:02 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I got a question about the gray pieces of that set. I might be interested in getting one. Are the gray pieces in this set, the same color as the Toa Metru/Vahki gray limb pieces? Just wondering, because I think some of those pieces can be in real use for me, for my MOCs.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 12:43 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Its hard to tell if the hf bone parts are exactly the same or not, but the colors are at least similar enough that they could both work well in the same moc. The hf parts being rather streamlined versus the angular bionicle parts, they seem to reflect light differently enough that if they are the exact same color, the smoothness makes it look slightly off.
Iro the Dude
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 01:23 AM

Spirit of Iron

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

QUOTE (Matoro @ Jan 9 2012, 01:02 PM)
I got a question about the gray pieces of that set. I might be interested in getting one. Are the gray pieces in this set, the same color as the Toa Metru/Vahki gray limb pieces? Just wondering, because I think some of those pieces can be in real use for me, for my MOCs.

They've never discontinued that new grey, so yeah, they're the more bluish shade.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0583 seconds | Archive