InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Random team
Xinlo
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:43 PM

Toa

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

Takal sort of inspired me with his recent team, I wanted to make a group who actually looked like a team. I'm not really fond of any of them, but there's some colour experimentation, so yeah.

Here's a group shot 'cause I'm lazy

And here's the facebook gallery thing. Ignore the other two MOCs

So there you go. I don't really like them, but whatever. Red/Lime one's probably my favourite. Actually, on second thought, it's mainly the orange one dislike. I don't mind the other two, they're just not that great.

aaaaaaaanyway the end.

Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 31 2011, 01:03 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I cant say I dislike the colors on the orange/yellow one, but they are too close together in shades to stand out, maybe you can swap one color out for another that "clashes" better. The Lime and red is an especialy good choice of colors, in my opinion.

EDIT: And a news link since Ive got it on our news now!
« Next Oldest | My Own Creations | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0652 seconds | Archive