InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Merry Christmas!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 25 2011, 05:56 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

I hope you enjoy the MOC, to be honest it could use some work, especially on the legs, and its not very good looking from the back, but I do hope to imrove on this one, so suggestions are welcome. I plan to bulk up the legs and at the least add some minor details to the body and arms, but I do like the way the shoulders and upper body turned out.
Matoro
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 01:54 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Merry Christmas, Imatron! biggrin.gif

Anyway, the MOC is pretty decent. My only suggestion is add more armor. The MOC looks kind of skinny. Dats it. Were you timing yourself how fast you could build a MOC? tongue.gif Because it doesn't look half bad.

What did people get for Christmas this year?

Here are the coolest gifts I got from Christmas from family. (Sorry of the lighting and some of the quality. It was only recharging for 3 hours, and I think the un-natural light effects the quality of the pic.)

My 2011 Christmas Gifts I got from Family:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=257675

More My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Pics:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=257674

Rokenbok Pics/Review:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=257679

---
*I am going to post a quick Rokenbok set review when I have time.*

This post has been edited by Matoro on Dec 26 2011, 01:58 AM
Shadrahk
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 02:22 AM

Shadpony. Element of Shadness.

Member No.: 72

Cool MoC. tongue.gif
Merry Christmas, MoD!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 02:33 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

O_o So much... My Little Pony stuff.

The Rok Blocks themselves are not bad, though the ones I have came with the RC Skiptrack, so I dont have alot of them to build with, it will be interesting to hear how the Rok Blocks compare to the other building elements from rokenbok.

Yeah my MOC kind of was a speed build, Ive been stumped on what to build to go along with the Santoa Clause stuff, so I just made a quick villain with a somewhat original torso to be his nemesis. Im thinking more masks attached along his body, or making him more junk/scrap like would do the trick, but there are only really two infected mask shapes and the colorscheme is wierd on him. I might have to make a less colorfull version of him.
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 07:23 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: News And Forum Administrator
Member No.: 2

Very festive biggrin.gif
Xinlo
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 10:31 PM

Toa

Member No.: 108

Merry christmas guys. I got a pony too. tongue.gif

I used to play with rokenbok remote control stuff in our toy store, they had a whole system set up and yeah. Many hours wasted well tongue.gif
Matoro
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 12:48 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

I posted my review of my Rokenbok set. It is a very simple review, because the set is a very simple set. Feel free to post my review on the front page, Imatron. smile.gif
Raphael
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 02:20 PM

Toa

Member No.: 200

Merry Christmas MOD!!!! biggrin.gif
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0684 seconds | Archive