Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LEGOŽ Minecraft, It's coming....
Shadrahk
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 06:19 AM

Shadpony. Element of Shadness.

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

Yahoo News link.

Thoughts?
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 10:36 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Im more interested in the survival and crafting features coming to the Ipod and Android opperating systems than the LEGO theme coming out.

An official LEGO Minecraft makes sense, since they are both primarily block based building systems. I think it's appeal is more or less a novelty however, after all, why not just build in the game since the cost of a good set is roughly the cost of the game itself? I expect it will sell exceptionaly well though.
Monasti
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 04:18 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

I think the novelty is more the fact that your creations can be seen in real life, rather than just in game.

Possibly might buy one.
Matoro
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 09:15 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0934 seconds | Archive