Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please, somebody
Raphael
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 12:09 PM

Toa

Group: Members
Member No.: 200

You can laugh, you can tell that i'm little confused(but i'm not biggrin.gif ) but somebody, any living Bionicle fan, has an empty polybags for 2001 kanohi, 2002 krana and 2003 krana kal? i neeed them. Do me a favor as human to human or Toa to Toa or Makuta for Makuta! Who can send them to me? if you don't need them anymore of course.unsure.gif Please?
Matoro
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:01 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Go get some! On E-Bay. I'm not much of a collector for those things. :/ I kinda wish I was.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:43 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

When you say empty polybags, do you mean the textured plastic bags that some parts and collectables came in, and not the collectables inside the bags? Specificaly the smaller bags? If it were just the bags Im all out, ive been throwing out the ones I have, the only small polybags I do have contain high level kanoka disks. To my knowledge most kanohi packs were not wrapped in polybags. Ill talk to someone else and ask if they have empty polybags, and see if I can find ones I havent thrown out.

Will any size bags do? I can start opening a few sets and save the plastic bags instead of tossing them out, but Im keeping the parts XP
Raphael
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 05:18 PM

Toa

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Sep 19 2011, 03:43 PM)
When you say empty polybags, do you mean the textured plastic bags that some parts and collectables came in, and not the collectables inside the bags? Specificaly the smaller bags? If it were just the bags Im all out, ive been throwing out the ones I have, the only small polybags I do have contain high level kanoka disks. To my knowledge most kanohi packs were not wrapped in polybags. Ill talk to someone else and ask if they have empty polybags, and see if I can find ones I havent thrown out.

Will any size bags do? I can start opening a few sets and save the plastic bags instead of tossing them out, but Im keeping the parts XP

YES YES YES!!!! empty polybags!!! without kanohi. I need these bags!!! they just polybags worthless for people. but i need at least one. one pity bolybag!!
Please and thank you! biggrin.gif
Toa Titan
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:36 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 207

I won't even ask why. So, are these the little bags that had the little blue/black/tan connector thingies? I may have a couple.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 03:37 AM

Imatron

I was just thinking the same thing, that the tiny little polybags that have little pins might be the right sizeDoes it have to be the polybags specific to the masks or will any small size do? Will larger ones be ok or just the small ones?
Raphael
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:00 AM

Toa

QUOTE (Toa Titan @ Sep 19 2011, 07:36 PM)
I won't even ask why. So, are these the little bags that had the little blue/black/tan connector thingies? I may have a couple.

if you have any 2001 kanohi masks then you have these polybags. yes little bags that had the little blue/black/tan connector thingies. biggrin.gif
Raphael
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:02 AM

Toa

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Sep 20 2011, 03:37 AM)
I was just thinking the same thing, that the tiny little polybags that have little pins might be the right sizeDoes it have to be the polybags specific to the masks or will any small size do? Will larger ones be ok or just the small ones?

if not difficult please only specific kanohi ones. biggrin.gif please.
Raphael
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:04 AM

Toa

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Sep 20 2011, 03:37 AM)

is this will be free? or you guys sell them? huh.gif sad.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 01:39 AM

Imatron

OOps, I was waiting for yor reply but I didnt notice it until today.

I dont seem to have any poly bags that specificaly came from Kanohi mask packs, all those were thrown out with the boxes to the best of my knowledge. If somehow I manage to find some, I probably wouldnt charge you anything since it would only be a small charge to ship them, and if it was for a Bionicle related project I would request you let me post it on the front page news if it was an interesting enough idea. I beleive the closest thing I have to those are the polybags that some kanoka disks came out of.

...And Happy Birthday!
Raphael
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 03:40 PM

Toa

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Sep 26 2011, 01:39 AM)
OOps, I was waiting for yor reply but I didnt notice it until today.

I dont seem to have any poly bags that specificaly came from Kanohi mask packs, all those were thrown out with the boxes to the best of my knowledge. If somehow I manage to find some, I probably wouldnt charge you anything since it would only be a small charge to ship them, and if it was for a Bionicle related project I would request you let me post it on the front page news if it was an interesting enough idea. I beleive the closest thing I have to those are the polybags that some kanoka disks came out of.

...And Happy Birthday!

Thanks!
Yeah..i need them for Bionicle media...but since they 've been retired.....oh well..if some one finds it just let me know...and thanks for your help. biggrin.gif wink.gif
« Next Oldest | Toys and Collectibles | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1199 seconds | Archive