Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Comments for stories before and after J, S and C
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 11:35 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: News And Forum Administrator
Member No.: 2

Here we go Rimara Nui, enjoy. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Kokua aviatrix on Feb 22 2012, 07:54 PM
Rimara Nui
Posted: Aug 18 2011, 06:22 AM

Lord of Sona Nui

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Victory. (BTW, I'm Ria just incase you didn't realise with the name change.)

Edit: Finished reading. I really like Aikane as a character.

This post has been edited by Rimara Nui on Aug 21 2011, 04:13 PM
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 07:00 PM

Toa Nuva

Thanks, she's turned out pretty well. Here we go with the second story.
Takal
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 08:21 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

I'm seeing a distinct progression in ability throughout "the Unique Kraata," and while I feel this progresses into "aIJoMN" (gonna' have to abbreviate that) I can't really place what I think has improved between them.

For instance, at the start of "the Unique Kraata" there's a kind of unquestioning approach to travel around Mata Nui, while (understandably) there's more purpose and in some cases hesitation further on, which might have been appropriate to Sherrie nearer the beginning. From what I can see of "aIJoMN," the transitions seem more... justified?

Anyway, looking forward to more, and I don't think this observation really needs to be taken to heart, seeing as it's been sorted in your newer stories.
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Aug 24 2011, 08:37 PM

Toa Nuva

*smiles enigmatically* wait until you see the next story. biggrin.gif
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 07:55 PM

Toa Nuva

Next story's begun. smile.gif
Matoro
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 08:45 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Just wondering Kokua. (I just got started reading the first post/section on your J,S, and C story) Is ok, you can format it and publish it into google docs? I want to print and read your story outloud (yes outloud. It just makes stories more epic that way) on paper, not on monitor (the light strains my eyes when starring at it too long).

Also, is the J, S, and C story completely finished or is it still in the work in progress?
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 12:13 AM

Toa Nuva

QUOTE (Matoro @ Mar 2 2012, 08:45 PM)
Just wondering Kokua. (I just got started reading the first post/section on your J,S, and C story) Is ok, you can format it and publish it into google docs? I want to print and read your story outloud (yes outloud. It just makes stories more epic that way) on paper, not on monitor (the light strains my eyes when starring at it too long).

Also, is the J, S, and C story completely finished or is it still in the work in progress?

Er I have no idea how to do that. I'm not that computer savvy. But wow, reading it aloud, I'm deeply flattered you do that, and I know what you mean about reading from a moniter.

J,C and S is now finished, I hadn't realized there'd been a glitch in things as my dongle signal does tend to get stroppy at times.

This post has been edited by Kokua aviatrix on Mar 3 2012, 12:15 AM
Takal
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 01:53 AM

Toa of Thunder

You could just select it all, copy/paste it into a word processing document and print that instead. Is there any reason why it has to be Google docs?
Matoro
  Posted: Mar 5 2012, 04:34 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

More convenient printing I guess. :/ But I guess I could copy and paste it into a word doc, and do that too.

edit:
Ok finished copying and pasting it onto a word doc. Its about 130 pages with the smallest margins!

Ha! I'm just going to use the school's printer to print out this! Good thing printing is free! I just have to make it less obvious that I am printing 130 pages! Like printing 20 to 30 pages every so often in the lab.

Kokua I could send you the file attachment if you want to look at it on a doc. I don't know how to do it through the forums though.

edit:
Yes! I managed to print double sided - 130 pages without getting caught from the computer lab assistant! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Matoro on Mar 5 2012, 05:05 AM
Takal
Posted: Sep 15 2014, 10:15 PM

Toa of Thunder

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME!?

I read over your post, but I have to admit it's been so long since I've read your stories my memory of many of the subplots and interlinking portions are fuzzy at best. Your characterisation is emotive, detailed and intimate as ever, though, and I do hope you're going to post a little more often. It would be incentive to read over your past stories and catch back up again, knowing it's going to be finished at some point.

Hope having another admin on your turf isn't going to cause any trouble, but I shouldn't think so.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1030 seconds | Archive