InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Order of the Saikus review topic
Letoki
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 01:03 PM

The guy who can't think of a member title

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

Please post all comments and constructive criticism here.
Takal
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 04:15 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Nice work, Letoki. You've certainly got the hang of this quicky. Faster than I did, at any rate. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

However, one small issue I did notice was that the section at the end (so as to prevent spoilers) should be edited so that either the dagger is pluralised or rework those sentences so it doesn't seem like one dagger possibly through three people.
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 04:48 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

Very good work. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Letoki
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Takal @ Jun 12 2011, 04:15 PM)
Nice work, Letoki. You've certainly got the hang of this quicky. Faster than I did, at any rate. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

However, one small issue I did notice was that the section at the end (so as to prevent spoilers) should be edited so that either the dagger is pluralised or rework those sentences so it doesn't seem like one dagger possibly through three people.

Oh, yeah, I'll go and fix that.
Thank you for the comments!
comicboy15
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 07:25 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

Woah. And I mean woah. This story has so much potential and strong characters and interesting concepts and... woah! This story is seriously boss. It's written exceedingly well for a first time, and I mean that. I like the way that the story seems to be rotating around one thing, but also has a different theme. This is one to watch. And I really mean that. Your story is as good as your comics, that's for sure.
Letoki
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 07:28 PM

QUOTE (comicboy15 @ Jun 12 2011, 07:25 PM)
Woah. And I mean woah. This story has so much potential and strong characters and interesting concepts and... woah! This story is seriously boss. It's written exceedingly well for a first time, and I mean that. I like the way that the story seems to be rotating around one thing, but also has a different theme. This is one to watch. And I really mean that. Your story is as good as your comics, that's for sure.

Thanks! I'm already starting on chapter 2.
comicboy15
Posted: Jun 13 2011, 01:04 PM

Toa of Psychics

Chapter 2 is grrrreat! I like how this story isn't being told in large chunks, but smaller morsels. I also didn't think that the Saikus were matoran. I thought they were some kind of toa/titan breed. But the fact that they can kill toa and still be matoran makes them even more boss.
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Jun 13 2011, 04:46 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

This story is getting great quickly, keep it up.
Letoki
Posted: Jun 13 2011, 07:01 PM

QUOTE (comicboy15 @ Jun 13 2011, 01:04 PM)
Chapter 2 is grrrreat! I like how this story isn't being told in large chunks, but smaller morsels. I also didn't think that the Saikus were matoran. I thought they were some kind of toa/titan breed. But the fact that they can kill toa and still be matoran makes them even more boss.

Yeah, I'm probobly going to write smaller chapters in a shorter amount of time instead of one big chapter in a long amount of time, if you know what I mean.
comicboy15
Posted: Jun 13 2011, 10:36 PM

Toa of Psychics

QUOTE (Letoki @ Jun 13 2011, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (comicboy15 @ Jun 13 2011, 01:04 PM)

Yeah, I'm probobly going to write smaller chapters in a shorter amount of time instead of one big chapter in a long amount of time, if you know what I mean.

Wi monsieur. It's taken me a while to get back into the grove on my own story, but I did.
Kokua aviatrix
Posted: Jul 24 2011, 12:40 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: News And Forum Administrator
Member No.: 2

Have throughly enjoyed the first two chapters and definetly looking forward to the rest smile.gif
« Next Oldest | Stories and Epics | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0977 seconds | Archive