InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hero Factory Recon Team, Am I Really the one to Start This?
comicboy15
Posted: May 30 2011, 12:31 AM

Toa of Psychics

Group: Members
Member No.: 179

Well, I'm surprised it hasn't happened. Hero Factory Recon Team has been up for a while, and no one has shown off their heroes. I don't know why. That thing is really cool. And, you don't have to purchase them to show them off. Now, I know that you wouldn't expect me to be the one to be all pro-HF. In fact, I was strictly against all things Hero Factory until recnetly. I now know that this is a good thing, not a curse. So, what are your custom heroes? Their stories?

JACOB SHOCK MASTER
One thing I don't like about the Recon Team is that naming your hero is really stupid. They have like a three option... whatever. Jacob is a legend among heroes, one of the greatest there are. He leads team Omicron, a legion of super tough heroes who are respected by all.
The Hero

RICK MAX RUNNER
Rick is the rival of Jacob Shock Master, and a bit of a rouge. Not that his loyalty to the factory would be questioned. But perhaps his motives. He leads Epsilon Team.
The Other Hero

This post has been edited by comicboy15 on May 30 2011, 12:32 AM
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 30 2011, 03:21 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

comicboy15
Posted: May 30 2011, 04:12 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

QUOTE (Toa Yurikk @ May 30 2011, 03:21 PM)
This is mine.

Theres no real story just the guy.

Niiice. He kind of looks like my second one, but I guess great minds think alike.

This post has been edited by comicboy15 on May 30 2011, 04:12 PM
« Next Oldest | My Own Creations | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0581 seconds | Archive