zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Big bad guy, The main bad guy in Yurikk's universe
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 25 2011, 09:48 PM

Toa of destiny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

Big bad guy as I will be calling him until I think of a proper name is an evil villain that has been killing Toa and using their Kanohi and body parts to make himself bigger and stronger. So far hes collected a Miru and a Kakama (he started out with the Pakari).

Believe it or not he actually uses the same basic torso design as Toa Yurikk v4, Toa Paho, and Shadow spawn all put together.

Behold his giant epicness
Grrraaarrrgghghg! I'm huge and I'm running towards you
Standing normally
From the back revealing his butt mounted Kakama used for fast movements
Facing off with Yurikk in an epic final battle for the fate of the universe while mysteriously falling backwards

This guy used like all of my pieces and took more than a day to finish (working off and on). What do you think? smile.gif
comicboy15
Posted: May 25 2011, 09:58 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

QUOTE (Toa Yurikk @ May 25 2011, 09:48 PM)
Actually, my next MOC will be up within 30 seconds.

Wow. You were serious. That looks like it took a lot of energy and built character. My only suggestion, the mask is kinda small. Maybe Kongu Mahri's mask would do. But it's REALLY good, no joke!
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 25 2011, 10:06 PM

Toa of destiny!

Thanks. Yes he does look pretty cool with Kongu's mask but I wanted him to have a Mask of strength.
comicboy15
Posted: May 25 2011, 10:11 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

QUOTE (Toa Yurikk @ May 25 2011, 10:06 PM)
Thanks. Yes he does look pretty cool with Kongu's mask but I wanted him to have a Mask of strength.

Ahh... you were going for power, not shape. I can respect that. He does look like a very intimidating BAD GUY.
Letoki
Posted: May 26 2011, 01:19 AM

The guy who can't think of a member title

Member No.: 175

Very Nice..
I myself am not a MOCer but I can see that this is very good!
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 26 2011, 02:23 AM

Toa of destiny!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
Solek-Toa of Shadows
Posted: May 26 2011, 02:24 AM

Toa of Shadows

Member No.: 134

Wow, it IS big. It's good, but it has too big of a waistlength, other than that, there's nothing wrong with him (I'm serious, this is EPIC)(Except maybe the waist). However, I DO agree about the Kongu Mahri's mask, and as I stated before, Mask powers can used with different masks, there is no set shape, look at Norik's mask for instance, it's a mask of diminishment, but it's shaped as a Kiril.

This post has been edited by Solek-Toa of Shadows on May 26 2011, 02:25 AM
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 26 2011, 05:46 AM

Toa of destiny!

Glad you like him.

I totally disagree though, mask shapes and powers can't be switched. Lego was being lazy when they did that. The point of the shape is to signify the power. To be true to the cannon of Bionicle I can't do it.
Solek-Toa of Shadows
Posted: May 28 2011, 01:44 PM

Toa of Shadows

Member No.: 134

No, it's cannon, you can look at this...

http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Pehkui
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 28 2011, 05:02 PM

Toa of destiny!

That actually doesn't prove anything. Lego only did that once. That doesn't make it cannon for every combination of mask and power.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0971 seconds | Archive