InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

What BIONICLE sets do you own?, Post here and list 'em off!
Solek-Toa of Shadows
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 05:52 PM

Toa of Shadows

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

One more post to make this a hot topic, oops this is the post that I've been talking about tongue.gif .
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:17 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

QUOTE (Takal @ Dec 31 2010, 09:56 AM)
I got that tub while I was on holiday in the US, and gave one of those vahis away as a gift (the Shadow Kraata's gone missing, though). Pity that tub only came with one rahkshi helmet, though...

So I'm guessing the shadow Kraata is just a black Kraata right?
Takal
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:18 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Let's not post unneccessary things like that, Solek. This topic's going hot anyway.

(Back on topic) I thought I had a good collection! Thanks for putting me to shame, guys...

Edit: You're fast, Yurikk! No, they're purple.

This post has been edited by Takal on Dec 31 2010, 06:18 PM
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:23 PM

Toa of destiny!

I don't understand this: I thought I had a good collection! Thanks for putting me to shame, guys...

Thats weird that they're not black. blink.gif (I'm obviously a Kraata n00b. biggrin.gif )
Takal
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:28 PM

Toa of Thunder

Iro, Xinlo and Immy's collections put me to shame.

See this page for Shadow Kraata info.
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:33 PM

Toa of destiny!

Oh haha sorry for confusing you, what I meant by 'Kraata n00b' was that I didn't know the colors (Or own any for that matter) I know what Kraata do. laugh.gif
Takal
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 06:49 PM

Toa of Thunder

Shadow Kraata don't necessarily have shadow powers. Those are the red/black ones. Shadow Kraata are the seventh stage of Kraata evolution.
Xinlo
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 09:07 PM

Toa

Member No.: 108

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with it. The MOT were cool, and the disks, and the shadow kraata, but I expected a lot of Toa parts and masks and stuff. Which I didn't get. And I only got enough parts to build a Vohrahk, which was my least favourite rahkshi.

EDIT: Holy jeez you people post fast... As for my collection, I've been insanely lucky, takal. My parents somehow managed to buy me stuff even when we were poor, and I've always been good with money. And mooching off people for food and clothes so I can spend all my money on Lego and CDs. =P

Also also EDIT: Since when do the gold Vahis cost more than the orange ones?

~X

This post has been edited by Xinlo on Dec 31 2010, 09:12 PM
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 09:23 PM

Toa of destiny!

QUOTE (Xinlo @ Dec 31 2010, 09:07 PM)

~X

I don't know, I would think they always have, I mean gold is cooler than orange. laugh.gif
Iro the Dude
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 11:24 PM

Spirit of Iron

Member No.: 130

QUOTE (Xinlo @ Dec 31 2010, 02:07 PM)

~X

Weren't those harder to come by? I remember you could get orange Vahi with any BIONICLE purchase at any old Walgreen's back in the day.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 31 2010, 11:49 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

At one point in time you could get them in walgreens, but I think they are still harder to find than gold, since gold ones were released in vahki sets at target. I gues it depends on how many orange vahis were just simply given away in big bags to stores for promotionals. Gold vahis, to me however are in shorter supply than orange vahis, but Im sure both can be obtained without much effort.
Takal
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 12:02 AM

Toa of Thunder

Not sure if this kind of stuff counts, but I've got a promotional Bohrok sticker that the toyshop my Mum worked in didn't use. It's about a foot and a third across (40cm or so), circular and pictures the entire Bohrok symbol seen in the Bohrok manuals. I have yet to put it down. Also got MoL, LoMN and WoS.
Xinlo
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 01:00 AM

Toa

Member No.: 108

I have all 4 bionicle movies, and I got from my local toy store years ago, two cardboard promotional visorak and hordika display stands. Unfortunately I had to get rid of them when we moved across the country, but I had them for awhile. They were cool. I also bought a poster from a store going out of business of the Toa Metru in front of the coliseum with morbuzahk vines and stuff. It is also cool.

AAAAAAAAAAAaand I have the Power Pack. So pwned ya'll.

~X
1996nick2
Posted: May 4 2011, 06:45 PM

Half Toa

Member No.: 172

I have 20 ish, mostly from 2001-2003
« Next Oldest | Toys and Collectibles | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1036 seconds | Archive