InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

By The Fans, Recomended News., Administrator's TO DO list
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 25 2010, 03:30 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Anytime you would like a particular creation of yours to be featured, or to feature another forum member's creation on the front page news, you can request it here. If you are recomending your own creation, be sure to let us know if we may save your creative work(s) in Mask Of Destiny's archive, or if you would prefer we just link to it's forum article. You could also Opt-In in advance so that when your creations are recomended by other members, a staff member will see that he already has permission from you to make it apart of our archive.

The creations we refer to are your own LEGO product themed creations, such as artwork, stories, reviews, and especially custom creations built out of LEGO products, BIONICLE in particular.

Requesting that something be featured on the front page news does not garuntee it will be, though idealy I would like every creation requested to be featured. If your creation is featured, and saved onto our archive, you can always ask for it to be removed from our archive later. Our staff may also remove your creative works if we think it is necessary.

Quoting our Opt-In topic regarding our use of your creative works:

We will not be responsible for any loss of data or misuse of your creative works as a result of them being saved to our server. You remain the owner of your creative works, and while it is on our servers, Mask Of Destiny staff will do their best to respect your rights to them, specifically, if you ever want your works to be removed we will do so in a timely manner.

Members who have opted in to allow their works to be posted on the front page:

Takal
Monasti
Xinlo
Yurikk
Solek
Takal
Posted: Oct 6 2010, 05:30 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

How about 'Reave' by Doctor Bob, Nuile: Crazy writer and Rising Moon. Its my personal favourite fanfic on MoD, though it lost the competition it was entered for on BZP. There's a lot of death, but I'm guilty of that, too.

Can`t link on a PSP, but I'll edit this post to link to 'Reave' next time I'm on my laptop.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 7 2010, 04:47 AM

Imatron

Right now im waiting for a response from Doctor Bob to see if I can post it on our archive.
Doctor Bob
Posted: Oct 7 2010, 10:47 PM

The Village Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Thanks very much for the recommendation, Takal ohmy.gif.

Also, thanks much for the opportunity, Imatron. I'll reply to your PM after I get Rising Moon's approval, as I've already gotten Nuile's.

~Doctor Bob
ToaNuvaTom
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 05:55 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 26

I've been wandering around places like BZP, and I think something that deserves to be on the front page should be that Next Generation thing. It's got a lot of people excited.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 02:05 PM

Imatron

IVe looked around a bit and havent found anything specific about the next generation thing, what Ive found are old topics discussing new sets like the toa nuva, piraka, etc. Could you point me in the right direction?
ToaNuvaTom
Posted: Oct 25 2010, 07:48 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 26

Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 3 2010, 02:46 AM

Imatron

Here I am trying to hunt down their website and more details, and figure out how to contact them and Lewa Kroms already on our forums XP.
Toa Dazler
Posted: Nov 12 2010, 03:49 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

Is their a limit to how many things you can recommend? huh.gif
Takal
Posted: Nov 12 2010, 07:15 PM

Toa of Thunder

I don't think so, but there's a point where it becomes spamming, and overuse may wear out its meaning. How many reccomendations were you thinking?
Toa Dazler
Posted: Nov 12 2010, 08:03 PM

Toa of destiny!

I was gonna do two but I guess I'll just do one. smile.gif

My MOC Yurikk Go ahead and keep it in the archives too. smile.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 03:15 AM

Imatron

As long as your not recomending every random thing you se you should be fine. Ill work on getting the MOC posted soon. Go ahead and tell me the other thing you had in mind. Also, for some reason your names been changed in my PM but your posts still carry Toa Dazzler, Im not sure if thats a glitch or the system being slow, but hopefully any future posts should be corrected.
Toa Dazler
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 03:18 AM

Toa of destiny!

I was gonna suggest the More Bohrok thing by Takal I think. smile.gif

EDIT: Uhh oh my names the same still. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Toa Yurikk on Nov 13 2010, 03:19 AM
Takal
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 09:18 AM

Toa of Thunder

It doesn't change the name of posts you've already made. There's still tons of posts by 'Avak' in the older sections of the forum (my old username).

Thanks, by the way.
Toa Dazler
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 05:44 PM

Toa of destiny!

So thats why theres that guy called Avak thats the EXACT same as you! laugh.gif That was confusing me. tongue.gif

But my name isn't changing for my new posts either. unsure.gif
Takal
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 08:16 PM

Toa of Thunder

Odd... mine didn't do that, and in the main forum it said that the latest reply was by "Toa Yurikk". It'll say "Takal" now, though...
Toa Dazler
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 08:22 PM

Toa of destiny!

my profile, latest posts by me, and whos online all say Toa Yurikk. But when you're veiwing my posts it says Toa Dazler. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Toa Yurikk on Nov 13 2010, 08:22 PM
comicboy15
Posted: May 21 2011, 01:48 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

I hate to sound desperate, but I would love it if my "No Room for Heroes" story was featured. It's not done though. It's more of a serial.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1519 seconds | Archive