InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LEGO UNIVERSE Subscription Details
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:56 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You can find the article and pricing here, its actually rather reasonable. If only they would roll out a lifetime subscription option. At $89.99 a year, I think ill be joining in.
Monasti
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 07:54 AM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

I wouldn't say reasonable.

Reasonable would be free in my opinion. Because the kids will have to get their parents to pay for it, and if they are anything like my parents then they will say no.

But I don't know. I'm waiting for the british prices.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:07 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

http://shop.lego.com/popups/Popup.aspx?id=lu_Pricing

The british price isnt lidsted in this chart? I though it was under UK/GBP.

I say resonable comparing it to the costs of world of warcraft, city of heroes, and phantasy star universe. They are each either 9.99 a month or 14.99 a month on average, but do not offer discounts for buying additional months in advance.

Free WOULD be better, in some respects. I had been hoping they would go for the one time fee of buying the game, with the strategy of bringing in more customers and interest in the toys. Because people will be paying for this, we can probably expect continued updates to the game with new content, as well as servers and moderators to help keep it kid freindly.
Monasti
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:21 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

Ah, i didn't see that chart xD.

But yes, looking at the prices for the UK, it's still expensive. £69.99 per year is a lot of money. Even Xbox Live is cheaper. I don't think I'll be getting it, oddly enough.
Matoro
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 06:42 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I'm going to wait till LEGO Universe is more developed. You know, first time Runescape came out, it had all these problems and stuff. Now look at it, the graphics look like Dreamcast graphics, and menus are more organized. I'm going to give it another 4 years (till after college), then I might join it.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLE® News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0762 seconds | Archive