InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

If Hero Factory was BIONICLE..., Helmets!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 02:55 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

With Hero Factory hitting shelves and BIONICLE on it's way out, we have an interesting situation. First, we still have story support for BIONICLE, just not BIONICLE sets. Most of us have our own custom BIONICLE stories and worlds. However, Hero Factory will be providing the parts for our imaginations from now on (unless of course youve stockpiled parts or use bricklink and ebay XP).

Im not trying to turn Hero Factory into BIONICLE's replacement, but what if we looked at certain aspects from a what if standpoint? For starters, if the Hero Factory helmets were kanohi masks, what powers would you give them? Also, what powers would you give the Glatorian helmets?
Ardros
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 07:36 PM

Matoran

Group: Members
Member No.: 113

To me, Gresh's helmet would probably be a Mask of Undetection or something similar, and it would make the user virtually silent (but still visible), because it looks like a ninja mask. Rotor's helmet looks like a Mask of Acid or something, while Breez's helmet looks like it carries flight powers.
Matoro
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 08:32 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Hmm, yeah. But I still think the helmets suck and not bionicle like for named after kanohi powers. However they do make nice shoulder pad armor or Rahi nose?
Takal
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 07:10 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Ardros @ Jul 28 2010, 07:36 PM)
To me, Gresh's helmet would probably be a Mask of Undetection or something similar, and it would make the user virtually silent (but still visible), because it looks like a ninja mask.

You mean a mask of stealth? We've already got that. It lightens the user's footsteps and minimises their shadow, making them virtually undetectable. Nidhiki and Nuparu Mahrii wore them.

QUOTE (Ardrninistrator @ Jun 20 2010, 02:55 PM)
unless of course you've stockpiled parts

That's the way to go. I've got practically everything from 2001-2006, and quite a few from 2007, 08 and one from 09. I've got parts. I've got gears coming out of my eyes!

As for powers, Malum gets the mask of brutality, acting as both a noble Pakari and Kakami to give the user the strength and speed of a Kane-Ra.
Xinlo
Posted: Jul 31 2010, 10:30 PM

Toa

Member No.: 108

lol, I've done this one my Forum. me and my friends created a storyline called "Fractures" last summer, and we've integrated the HF sets into it, giving them all new names, mask names and powers, weapons, etc. I don't know if anyone would be interested, but on BZP the epic series goes by the same "Fractures" name, and the current installment is the third, "Looking In A Wrong Direction", written by Iro. It's based off of an RPG, created by myself, Iro, and Venom. I don't pay much attention to the actual storyline anymore. =P

~X
Raphael
Posted: Aug 15 2011, 07:45 AM

Matoran

Member No.: 200

if hero factory was bionicle then there was no bionicle. biggrin.gif
Toa Titan
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 01:42 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 207

I'd give Skrall the Mask of Beastiness. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Toa Titan on Sep 18 2011, 01:43 PM
kv195
Posted: Sep 28 2011, 08:31 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 215

yeah, im justing getting 1 more hero factory and then im done with hero factory, its back to collecting my 50+ bionicle sets that i still need. smile.gif Luckily, i got cendox v1 from ordering it off of toys R Us for $20. It might be hard finding unbuilt bionicles on ebay because I did like building bionicles.
Squishyfrog
Posted: Oct 6 2011, 03:20 PM

The Mewtwo Trainer

Member No.: 222

Xplode's mask would be the mask of explosions. user posted image
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 6 2011, 07:05 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Note to self: Get an xplode set. I think I do want a crazy toa with explody powers.
« Next Oldest | Toys and Collectibles | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1262 seconds | Archive