zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bionicle 2 - Legends of DESTINY Movie Trailer
Matoro
Posted: Aug 13 2014, 10:02 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHnQZRYkpck

With Destiny coming up soon, and that it has been 10 years since the Bionicle 2 movie came out, I thought I spruce something up a bit....

--------------------
user posted image
My MOC galleries:user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Adrninistrator
Posted: Aug 15 2014, 01:57 PM

Moo

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

That's not bad at all, a little low on the resolution but the timing and choice of scenes come together very well. Maybe when the full game is out the exo race will let you do more with the toa look.

--------------------
user posted image

Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!
Matoro
Posted: Aug 15 2014, 07:12 PM

Birds R Awesome!

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Aug 15 2014, 06:57 PM)
That's not bad at all, a little low on the resolution but the timing and choice of scenes come together very well. Maybe when the full game is out the exo race will let you do more with the toa look.

Yeah. Considering that I couldn't wait for the Destiny game to come out, and that just that there were so many similarities between "The Guardians" and the "Toa Guardians," I thought you know, make a trailer! biggrin.gif

As for the Exo, hopefully Bungie will give out more choices for them in the full game. Cause the beta version was pretty minimal when it comes to customization.

--------------------
user posted image
Takal
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 11:56 AM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11

I thought the male Exo were the most diverse of the races/genders. The female ones were a little samey aside from the not-flashy one and the REALLY exotic one.

I think I like the female Awoken most, though. Didn't forsee that. Mostly their bow.

--------------------
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.
Matoro
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 10:50 PM

Birds R Awesome!

QUOTE (Takal @ Aug 20 2014, 04:56 PM)

I think I like the female Awoken most, though. Didn't forsee that. Mostly their bow.

I like the female awoken, are pretty much Sci-Fi elfs. My character was a "Sci-Fi Elf" in the beta.

But I am most likely going to choose the female Exo-Race next time when the full game comes out. Just because, idk, it just seems awesome.

--------------------
user posted image
Takal
Posted: Aug 21 2014, 01:33 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11

You do know you got three profiles, right?

--------------------
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I'm into exam time right now... I'll be checking up frequently, but I don't expect to be posting in the next two weeks or so unless something really catches my eye.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0780 seconds | Archive