Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Baxor's Epics Comment Page, Tell me what you think!
Baxor
Posted: May 1 2014, 02:33 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Group: Members
Member No.: 294

Tell me what you think of my epics! All critiques welcome! Below are all my epics as well as links to their pages, along with the dates that I posted them.

My current Epics are:
Darkness After Dawn(December 13th, 2012-March 5th, 2013)
Eternal Destiny(May 1st, 2014)
Science of Darkness(August 9th 2014)

The Mercenary Saga:
The Mercenary(May 6th, 2014)
The Prisoner(May 28th, 2014)
The Friend(July 9th, 2014)
The Battle(August 28th 2014)

This post has been edited by Baxor on Aug 28 2014, 05:53 PM
Adrninistrator
Posted: May 4 2014, 03:08 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I haven't had a good chance to look at the story yet, Im actually hoping to copy/paste it into my ebook reader when I have a day off. If I get around to it, would you like your story posted on the front page?
Baxor
Posted: May 5 2014, 12:30 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ May 4 2014, 03:08 AM)
I haven't had a good chance to look at the story yet, Im actually hoping to copy/paste it into my ebook reader when I have a day off. If I get around to it, would you like your story posted on the front page?

Wait, really? That would be so cool! I would love it if you could! Thanks!
Matoro
Posted: May 5 2014, 06:11 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Got finals right now, but I'll be sure to take a look at it after this week. I've noticed that you've posted your Epic on the discussion forums.

I recommend saving your work on pdf and place it in your Google drives or post it on Fanfic.net or Deviant Art if you haven't done so already.

Baxor
Posted: May 6 2014, 11:50 AM

Toa of Telepathy!

QUOTE (Matoro @ May 5 2014, 06:11 PM)
Got finals right now, but I'll be sure to take a look at it after this week. I've noticed that you've posted your Epic on the discussion forums.

I recommend saving your work on pdf and place it in your Google drives or post it on Fanfic.net or Deviant Art if you haven't done so already.

I don't get the thing about my epic being posted in the discussion forums. Pretty sure it's in Epics and Stories. Any who, I don't think I'll put it on Deviant or Fanfic.net. I sure you'll understand that I've already got oodles of accounts already. However, if you'd like, you can copy it down and post it on Deviant or Fanfic.net yourself, no copyright issues or anything! laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Baxor on May 6 2014, 11:52 AM
Adrninistrator
Posted: May 11 2014, 02:52 AM

Imatron

>_< UUuhg, I hadn't read Eternal Destiny yet because I was looking for "The Powers That Be" on our forums, I wanted to read that first and I thought that was a tittle you used for a previous story, took me a while to figure out it was an official story and you were expanding upon it with this one XD

Im trying to read through it tonight.

EDIT: YAY I was able to copy/paste it into wordpad and then put that on my ereader ^__^
Baxor
Posted: May 12 2014, 01:10 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ May 11 2014, 02:52 AM)
>_< UUuhg, I hadn't read Eternal Destiny yet because I was looking for "The Powers That Be" on our forums, I wanted to read that first and I thought that was a tittle you used for a previous story, took me a while to figure out it was an official story and you were expanding upon it with this one XD

Im trying to read through it tonight.

EDIT: YAY I was able to copy/paste it into wordpad  and then put that on my ereader ^__^

Yeah, sorry, I probably ought to add that as a notice, and I'll add the BIONICLE.wikia link that has the story on it. Sorry that it was a bit of trouble. I don't think that Eternal Destiny was as good as it could have been, but that's mostly because Greg left us hanging ( angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif !!!!!!!!!!)and I had no clue what he was planning to do with it.

Really, Eternal Destiny was mostly to explain why Gaaduhk(In The Mercenary) is able to go to places like Visorak when places like that are supposedly junk piles. Also, The Mercenary is the beginning of this gigantic saga(where the saga's parts are actually other sagas) which includes SPOILER*.

At this point I am about halfway through the second part of The Mercenary Saga, the Prisoner, so expect it in the middle or late part of this week.

Edit:Forgot to add the SPOILER. See it at the bottom, or if you'd rather avoid it, read The Mercenary and you'll find out at the end.

*SPOILER:The return of Nidihki and the Dark Hunters!!!!!

This post has been edited by Baxor on May 12 2014, 01:16 PM
Adrninistrator
Posted: May 13 2014, 12:05 AM

Imatron

Ive got your story on the front page now, you can see it herehere.

Trying not to give any spoilers, I feel like the ending was rushed, and maybe a few odds and ends could have been worded better, but the story was interesting and I liked how the use of elemental powers seemed like the kind of things the toa would have done.

I would say if anything were to be changed, maybe those wrist bands made things too easy for the toa, and the toa didn't really have a final confrontation so much as they were trapped and the kestora happened to be doing something that put an end to the enemy and set them free I the process, maybe if they had a bigger part or a battle that made it possible for the Kestora to finish it off, it would have been better. I do like the idea with the lake and what come out of it, and it sets up the idea that the characters had regained what was lost.
Baxor
Posted: May 28 2014, 09:06 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ May 13 2014, 12:05 AM)
Ive got your story on the front page now, you can see it herehere.

Trying not to give any spoilers, I feel like the ending was rushed, and maybe a few odds and ends could have been worded better, but the story was interesting and I liked how the use of elemental powers seemed like the kind of things the toa would have done.

I would say if anything were to be changed, maybe those wrist bands made things too easy for the toa, and the toa didn't really have a final confrontation so much as they were trapped and the kestora happened to be doing something that put an end to the enemy and set them free I the process, maybe if they had a bigger part or a battle that made it possible for the Kestora to finish it off, it would have been better. I do like the idea with the lake and what come out of it, and it sets up the idea that the characters had regained what was lost.

Yeah, I mostly made it because I couldn't let that cliffhanger stand and I needed to explain the thing with the lake. Also, in my opinion, the original story wasn't too good. I didn't have much to work with.

Edit:Posted my new epic.

This post has been edited by Baxor on May 28 2014, 09:09 PM
Baxor
Posted: Sep 1 2014, 08:19 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

The Mercenary Saga is finished(if anyone wants to read it...). I should be posting the next part of my Epic Saga I at a certain point, but I'm actually working on a ligitimate book at the moment and can't really focus on anything else. I've got about four more Sagas to go on Epic Saga I, but it will be awhile before I get there.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1285 seconds | Archive