InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: April 1-10 2003
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 12 2014, 04:28 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

Glad to hear they made the SSKKs with greater care, I wonder why they didn't use the same process for the WMKKs.

So, 72 released in Bohrok pods in the united states, 10 in the UK, the one Mark owns and the one I own which were given to members of the press seperatley from the contests... That makes at least 84 in existence.
Matoro
Posted: Apr 12 2014, 07:06 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/dcf7ol]april fool[/URL]s 2003: Galidor, one of LEGO's flopped IP's. Wasn't it a Nickelodeon show that tries to be like Power Rangers at one point? Man, I would definitely like to see what Mask of Grom looked like back then.

Purple Dave's Custom Bionicle Masks: Just epic! I wouldn't mind painting my Bionicle masks...if they weren't rare.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 12 2014, 02:52 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Have you seen these? Some of them are basic but quite a few took a great deal of effort.
Matoro
Posted: Apr 14 2014, 02:26 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Yes I have! They are epic! I wonder what would happen if someone would paint a translucent mask with glow in the dark paint. I bet it would look very alien... Of course I don't want to do it... Yet idk
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0603 seconds | Archive