Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: March 21-31 2003
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 4 2014, 04:38 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

I never noticed that the edges on the WMKK are blunted, I presume the SSKK must be like that too? From the sounds of it they blunted them after making them, I guess it must have been cheaper to do it that way but I cant help but wish they molded them like that before hand to prevent damaging your toa.
Matoro
Posted: Apr 4 2014, 07:05 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Lots of Mask of Light coverage. Wasn't there a contest in search of who may be the 7th Toa?

Back then I remembered filling like 20 of those forums out and mailing them hoping to get "whatever" prize LEGO was offering at the time. It was funny, because I didn't know who would be the 7th Toa. I thought it would be Jaller or Matoro.
Jaller, because he was the captain of the guard.
Matoro, because he was along side the Turaga most of the time.

But it all turned out to be Takua at the end. smile.gif
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds | Archive