Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bohrok Invade Google Play, Can You Save The Apps?
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 1 2014, 04:59 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

Looks like Bionicle is making a comeback, but it's not what you think, The LEGO Company decided to take over Google Play, one app at a time, and who better to act as their army than the Bohrok? Theyve already taken over a few a apps, but maybe you can save the day by finding all ten before they can use them as outposts to conquer the rest of the store? Ive found one already, can you find the rest?
Takal
Posted: Apr 1 2014, 10:52 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

There is something fishy about this situation...
Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 2 2014, 12:31 AM

Imatron

Yeah, I think The LEGO Company didn't think this one through, all sorts of fan made apps on the store makes it hard to figure out which ones they actually "took over" and whats just a wallpaper pack someone snuck in to try and make a quick buck from kids who don't know better.

I wish they just stuck to taking over other LEGO branded apps, but when I asked about it they said "Its not a takeover if we just conquer what we already own : )". Even using the one they asked me to leak as a guide, I've only found two more that they said are correct, they aren't all as obvious as having a Krana on the app's icon. I didn't find any others until I looked at the game's screenshots of character models rather than just the icons.

Ill give you a hint for the two I DID find, one was on a flappy bird clone, the other was on a "AAA" tittle.
Matoro
Posted: Apr 2 2014, 04:08 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Lol! So I guess the Apple App store is too serious for this type of stuff.

Well, this is stretching it. But I found a game that has a "Bohrok Mask" thingy in-game. RGB Warped

Adrninistrator
Posted: Apr 2 2014, 02:49 PM

Imatron

Darnit where were you yesterday, I don't think it counts if you fall for it past midnight XD

My processor fan was making a horrid noise and I lost track trying to fix it, otherwise I would have revealed it sooner.

Actually it was an improvised joke for yesterday, I had been trying to think of a good gag for a month but came up dry until I realized I could use an application I was planning to point out on the news for the coincidental(?) krana resemblance.
Matoro
Posted: Apr 2 2014, 09:39 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Lol! I was Studying for a test. 😊😅

This post has been edited by Matoro on Apr 4 2014, 10:15 PM
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0716 seconds | Archive