zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

K'nex TitanFall, You Have My Attention
Adrninistrator
Posted: Mar 13 2014, 11:33 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

I've only ever liked the basic action figures from K'nex, which are years old and predate the Toa and The LEGO Company's ball joint designs if Im not mistaken. They've made some sort of car person action figure with cores and an odd head lazily stuck on, MechWarrior models that vaguely looked like the models it was based on and even use folded paper for armor and details, but these titanfall figures actually look well done, even if you can see odd bits of knex parts sticking out.

They don't have a good track record on bendable knees on anything more than four inches tall, so Ill be delighted if they've developed a part to make articulated knees on larger creations with their base elements, if not, I might have to do some tinkering of my own.
Matoro
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 04:49 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

K'Nex was awesome at the time I had them. In the past, I've built the Rollercoaster, which was pretty memorable.
Currently, I use them to build bird-related toys, feeder holders, and perches for my parakeets. If used correctly, you can wedge the K'Nex pieces between the bars of the cage. biggrin.gif

Anyways, seeing this from K'Nex seems pretty interesting I got to say. I would never suspect them to be the ones grabbing the TitianFall licensed IP first (since most of their IP themes are based on kiddy video games, like Mario and Angry Bird). You kinda think that Mega Brands would be behind it, but I guess not. ohmy.gif

Titianfall, for the parkour alone is pretty fun for the PC. It is like Brink's parkour 10x!
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0453 seconds | Archive