InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: January 21-31 2003
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 5 2014, 05:46 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

Does anyone else find it amusing how 2 bucks off at borders somehow saves you less than a dollar? I also wish I got an invitation to Toyfair that was half as clever as the one Dave got.
Matoro
Posted: Feb 5 2014, 02:47 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Well there is one workable link from this week's retro news. It is that theforce.com. I didn't know they would be talking about LEGO, too bad I couldn't find the archive that Dave was mentioning about.

Also, with the mention of LEGO Sports. Those sets were awesome. Including the NHL sets (the Technic ones anyway). My sister and I received the plastic Hockey board thing as a a Christmas gift. But instead of having Technic Hockey players playing on the board, it would be our Matoran 03 instead.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 6 2014, 04:17 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I always wondered why they didn't make some kind of kohlii game for the matoran, something a little more formal and maybe even figures with position locked feet would have been fun.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0578 seconds | Archive