Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: January 11-20 2003
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 23 2014, 05:59 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

I think this was all before I ever knew about MoD, if I had known about these deals I'd have been running around like a madman trying to grab them.
Matoro
Posted: Jan 23 2014, 05:19 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

News part of the website is busted. sad.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 24 2014, 02:56 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I hope Philip knows already, seems to just be MoD's news page, and not all sites on his network.

...Its a longshot and a guess, but he might be tinkering with the front page layout, I see a bunch of news on rebelscum and even some features to the layout I don't recall like comments. I don't frequent the site often, those might have been there for years, but if those are new...

This particular retro news had a couple Bohrok Kal reviews, reports of where they were showing up, and talked about comic #10. There was also the Takua desktop pet and a few more sales, off the top of my head.

Edit: Philip knows about it, he's got something in the works to get it fixed.
Edit: Philip's crew got it taken care of earlier today, the page is up and running again ^__^
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0531 seconds | Archive