InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kronos
VBBN
Posted: Jan 21 2014, 08:59 PM

Matoran

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

I've shared this with many other sites, however I have yet to share it here. (For those wondering why I am suddenly posting here out of the blue, I recently thought to myself that I really want to help keep the Bionicle community alive, and keeping the fan sites active is a great way to contribute.)

user posted image

user posted image
Larger Version

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
I have GOT to get me one of these

it is the third remake of a MOC I started a few years ago (the first guy in that picture of all three lined up)

Comments and Critique are much appreciated.
VBBN
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 22 2014, 05:07 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Looks like a combination of a sculpture and an action figure, all the parts go toegether very well and the weight support and joints manage not to deter from the look, for something of that size it works very well.

I'm having trouble figuring out the face, could you tell what's what? I'm wondering if the red claws are eyes or teeth.

May I feature this on MoD's news page?
VBBN
Posted: Jan 22 2014, 05:54 AM

Matoran

Absolutely! That would be fantastic to have it featured,
And the orange claw pieces are meant to act as eyes. Sort of like this guy's helmet;
http://www.serkantoto.com/wp-content/uploa...ss-mobage-2.png
(I didn't base the design off of that, but it's quite a similar look with the horns and such)

VBBN
Matoro
Posted: Jan 23 2014, 05:20 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Looks like a Bionicle version of the Cyber-Demon from doom! biggrin.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 25 2014, 04:50 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for letting me feature him, I've now got most of his pictures displayed on the main page.
Takal
Posted: Jan 26 2014, 11:20 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

That's a very impressive build, the torso and head especially. Nicely done indeed.

The lower legs seem a little squint, though. Does it shift like that under its weight to settle?
VBBN
Posted: Jan 28 2014, 09:35 PM

Matoran

QUOTE (Takal @ Jan 26 2014, 11:20 PM)
That's a very impressive build, the torso and head especially. Nicely done indeed.

The lower legs seem a little squint, though. Does it shift like that under its weight to settle?

Nope, just the way it was built. I could raise the shoulders up but I feel he looks more chest-massive this way and it's just an effect I have gotten used to since the original.

And thanks everyone!
« Next Oldest | My Own Creations | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0724 seconds | Archive