InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Merry Christmas!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 25 2013, 06:50 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

If your a parent, I wish you luck. I did get my gift early due to certain circumstances, but if it makes you feel better I'm too paranoid of scratches to use my new 3DS XL until I get screen protectors on it, and the stores are closed :_:
Matoro
Posted: Dec 26 2013, 05:15 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Merry Christmas everyone! What gifts did everyone get?

This is what I got for Christmas! smile.gif

My sister got me the Regular Show Wallet. I think I am going to use it if I ever get a Phablet (6 inch phone) or have to store business cards or something.
My Mom and Dad got me the Parkour Shoes and LEGO sets. One of the LEGO sets was a exclusive holiday Creator Truck set!

I've got everything that I have ever wanted! biggrin.gif

I'm too paranoid of scratches to use my new 3DS XL until I get screen protectors on it,

Hey Imatron, what games did you get for the 3DS? Zelda? Pokemon?

This post has been edited by Matoro on Dec 26 2013, 05:21 AM
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 26 2013, 01:08 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ive got Resident Evil Revelaitons, Luigi's mansion dark moon, Animal crossing new leaf and Y version...and whatever the ambassador games are.

I bought my first 3DS with the promise of Animal Crossing on launch day, which did not come out until 2 years and 3 months after launch day. I finnaly got fed up and bought RE revelations just to have something for it, after an eighty dollar price drop, the midnight purple 3DS release(purple being my favorite color), and I think the xl was announced by the time I got RE revelaitons, at least it was out before I got the game I purchased the original for.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0811 seconds | Archive