InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Interesting LEGOŽ Creations On Youtube
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 14 2013, 05:46 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News Link

A couple of my other favorites are the two wheeled Segway style robot that is brilliant for its programming rather than it's minimal design and the bridge laying robots
Matoro
Posted: Nov 14 2013, 04:09 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

The terminator MOC looks awesome! I would be really amazed it if it can walk...and shoot lazors! biggrin.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 01:18 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Looking at the pictures, it does look like it could walk, assuming those gears aren't just for show. He mentioned in his comments he does have a MOC that walks. The one he demonstrated is all IR controlled I think, so if it the legs are motorized, he would have to be very skilled with the controller to make it walk.

I keep thinking a few color changes and a head redesign would make it an excellent giant robot Mata Nui.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0460 seconds | Archive