Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: October 21-31 2002
Adrninistrator
Posted: Nov 3 2013, 01:06 AM

Moo

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

News Link

I've got a pair of the Rahkshi shoes (no Im not proud to have paid 60 bucks for them to get the 1 trans orange kraata that wasn't stolen out of every other pair of shoes in the store) and they also had interchangeable plates. I guess the interchangeable plates are a neat idea, but thankfully I never saw any to tempt me.

--------------------
user posted image

Please keep text and images well managed so they do not become an eyesore, and please only quote or talk about others in your signiture if its alright with the member you are talking about. Want your work featured on our front page? Post it in my to do list!
Matoro
Posted: Nov 4 2013, 06:40 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Promotional Posters: Zany Brainy was awesome back then. I remembered my mom always taking me there to attend promotional activities.
Like book club and LEGO building. Did I mention they had displays of Rokenbok toys that kids can play with?
Zany Brainy > Toys R Us.

--------------------
user posted image
My MOC galleries:user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0556 seconds | Archive