InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: October 11-20 2002
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 24 2013, 03:32 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

*Makes sure the link works*

*Makes sure he named it right*

Okay I think I'm good this time. I really wish I could see what all those prototypes looked like, but the manas that seemed to be the main point of the article (while not pictured Ive seen them) had claws that snapped shut when something push a lever inside of them, instead of just the punching hands. That snap shut claw mechanism was featured in the Mana ko design if you wanted to look it up. I understand why they chose not to use it, since the punching mechanism was tied to the movement, once they snapped shut they would pretty much jam the whole gear system if it was latched onto something big, like say the other mana it was designed to fight..

*waits for someone to point out some mistake he made*
Takal
Posted: Oct 24 2013, 06:11 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

No, you're off the hook. ...For now.

I'd never heard of the quest for the nest, though. I'm not sure it came out over here.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Oct 25 2013, 04:02 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I don't recall hearing about it either. Ive got two copies of something I think is called quest for makuta, where you build the map as you play using hexagons.
Takal
Posted: Oct 25 2013, 04:05 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Got that, yeah.
Matoro
Posted: Oct 28 2013, 05:49 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I really got to start building once I get home. Hopefully another bionicle moc. That is one of my new years resolutions for 2013.

The cute turtle bird rahi are tempting me to build something.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0788 seconds | Archive