InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Terraria Out On iOS, Android, Steam Update Soon
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 14 2013, 01:56 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

If your interested in this building game but dont mind waiting, you can probably get the PC version, which has the most content, for as little as $2.50 USD.

If you get the PC version, let me know, I hear they are going to make multiplayer much easier to set up and I'd love to play with you guys sometime.
Spiderstorm
Posted: Sep 14 2013, 12:38 PM

Daliaxyra

Group: Members
Member No.: 292

I have terraria pc already, if your're interested in playing. Can multiplayer do more than just 2? And is this the terraria you are referring to?
user posted image

This post has been edited by Spiderstorm on Sep 14 2013, 12:42 PM
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 15 2013, 01:12 AM

Imatron

That would be it, and the multiplayer can do at least ten people, even more on servers with custom software, you can add me on steam via Imatron, but try to toss me a heads up on your name so I done mistake you for someone else. Ive been getting a bunch of people adding me for TF2 trades I don't want to do, apparently Ive got something magical they want -__-.
Spiderstorm
Posted: Sep 17 2013, 09:48 PM

Daliaxyra

Member No.: 292

level 9, profile pic of a monster eating someone in purple pants?
Or Imatron.v?

This post has been edited by Spiderstorm on Sep 17 2013, 09:54 PM
Matoro
Posted: Sep 18 2013, 02:01 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

I played the game for Android...I don't like it. Too casual for me. I have been playing some of Quake 3 Touch for Android, and it is freakin awesome! biggrin.gif Why couldn't there be more twitchy-fps games for Android? From my gameplay video you just saw there, I can prove to anyone it is possible to play a fast paced FPS game on mobile, with no problem! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Matoro on Sep 18 2013, 02:02 AM
Adrninistrator
Posted: Sep 19 2013, 06:03 PM

Imatron

Yep that's me, and that monster would be a De Regan realizing its not such a good idea to eat a robot with spikes.

O_O Casual? The demo doesn't show you much but this game is only casual if you spend all your time building wooden houses on the overworld.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5600 seconds | Archive