zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: June 21-30 2002
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 11:50 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

I remember that sometime during this week, I was looking at the empty store shelf where someone else had just beat me to the last Exo toa.
Matoro
Posted: Jul 4 2013, 04:43 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

I liked Purple Dave's definition of what is a MOC. Also, did anyone experienced the Bionicle Bohrok tour back then? I remember LEGO as making a big deal about it in one of the LEGO Magazine Issues. I never really got to experienced it. But I suppose it was similar to one of those promo events for Chima. I experienced that one at least back in Prague. It was so-so. I wish I was younger for a sec to actually get immersed in the speedorz event.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0484 seconds | Archive