Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bionicle Fan Fic, :D
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 09:24 PM

Daliaxyra

Group: Members
Member No.: 292

Hey! I just wanted everyone to know that I am going to start this blog for bionicle fan fiction. It's open to anyone, but it will be monitored. Please post your fan fiction on it, if you can get to it!! Link: http://bioniclefanfic.blogspot.com/

This post has been edited by Daliaxyrya on Jul 1 2013, 09:28 PM
Matoro
Posted: Jul 2 2013, 11:24 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Cool! I'll subscribe by RSS - The Old Reader! (Better alternative, since Google RSS got shut down today -> http://theoldreader.com )

If I ever have time to write, I will definitely come to you to post up my fanfic.

This post has been edited by Matoro on Jul 2 2013, 11:29 PM
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 10:12 PM

Daliaxyra

QUOTE (Matoro @ Jul 2 2013, 05:24 PM)
If I ever have time to write, I will definitely come to you to post up my fanfic.

Thanks! I need all sorts of fan fics, and the more the better. Variety is everything on the new blog. wink.gif
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 5 2013, 04:42 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The blog page is starting to look pretty good (though maybe it needs a better background image XP), is it okay if I make a news post with a link to it?

Also, do you want your name changed to Spiderstorm here?
Ninja
Posted: Jul 5 2013, 06:35 PM

Toa

Member No.: 298

I can make background and logo for you if you want. smile.gif
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 6 2013, 02:30 PM

Daliaxyra

To Adrninistrator: yeah, that would be cool! thanks! would it affect my login username tho? I would really like that news post tho! I really want a lot of people to visit the site.

To Ninja: i would really like that thanks! the only problem is that blogger is really weird about putting background images is that if you select it off a file off of the pc, it just shows up as black, or doesn't work somehow. so its gotta be low on memory, and if you could make it big, or else it will tile. that was one of the only pics i could find that would work because its so weird it won't give me a big variety of pics to use, and its extremely hard to find one that will work. But whatever you can come up with i will do my best to get to work! Thanks everyone!!!!

Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 02:58 AM

Imatron

For file size, does your software support .PNG files? if it does, that's a lossless format that also takes up very little memory. Might not be viewable on some operating systems though.

Also, I think you would need to log in with the new name. Shall I go ahead and change it for you?
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:36 PM

Daliaxyra

QUOTE (Adrninistrator @ Jul 6 2013, 08:58 PM)
For file size, does your software support .PNG files? if it does, that's a lossless format that also takes up very little memory. Might not be viewable on some operating systems though.

Also, I think you would need to log in with the new name. Shall I go ahead and change it for you?

I really had no clue, but just now i found these two articles that explain it:

Sample: If you want a full-screen background, we recommend using an image that's 1800 pixels wide and 1600 pixels high, so that the background image can fill the entire screen even for the readers with large monitors. To make sure your blog loads quickly, background images must be small in file size. As the maximum file size you can upload is 300KB, you may need to reduce your photo’s file size using Photoshop, Mac OS X Preview, or one of many free online tools. You can also tile a smaller image, but keep in mind that patterns work better than photographs, which can make your blog look cluttered.

Link: http://buzz.blogger.com/2010/09/customize-...round-with.html

Sample: For images that fill the entire background, we recommend using a resolution of 1800 pixels wide and 1600 pixels high, and file size less than 200KB to minimize the loading time of your blog pages. We support JPEG, GIF, and PNG format images.

Link: http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2010/07...your-blogs.html

And Ninja, if you still want to try to make that background pic for me, this might help you to. And thx for volunteering!

And Adrninistrator, I would like to still have my name changed, although i seem to remember it was already taken when i joined? Not sure about that.

Thanks everyone!!!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 03:19 PM

Imatron

I'll have a look and see if its available.
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 03:28 PM

Daliaxyra

Thx!
Arctic
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 05:57 PM

The Comic Maker

Member No.: 245

Not to be rude here, but shouldn't this under Stories and Epics?
Takal
Posted: Jul 8 2013, 12:32 AM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Probably. Not sure what to do with this one... Merging topics... Wish I knew how to do that.
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 9 2013, 02:02 PM

Daliaxyra

I put one in stories and epics after i created this one, cause i thought the same thing.

This post has been edited by Spiderstorm on Jul 9 2013, 02:02 PM
« Next Oldest | My BIONICLE® MultiMedia | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1195 seconds | Archive