zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Mahri Nui Rahi creation, My own Rahi MOC
Takanuva145
Posted: Jun 30 2013, 11:12 AM

Toa

Group: Members
Member No.: 310

Hello everyone!!

This me here posting one Rahi creation of my own idea and just before l start telling all the details and showing images l wonted to say that this is a nother combiner model of Dekar,Defilak,Thulox and Morak l combined all four of these characters and l allmost used all of there parts on this great model of my own idea and l hope this will be interesting to everyone okay so let's get started first the all model:

http://postimg.org/image/rzjr9odyx/

and as you can see l used Dekar's mask to put a covering on the Rahi's head and l used some of the small parts of the blades of the matoran to put them as eyes for the Rahi and l used the zamor launcher to make it as a dangerous Mahri Nui rahi all so the next image of my creation:

http://postimg.org/image/s0yagu56h/

Now you can see the details on the head and the parts l used and the next image of the tail :

http://postimg.org/image/i8r0xg4vt/

and as you can see l used some of the Hydruka set legs parts l used the for covering the tail and l used a next zamor launcher to add it to the tail of the Rahi to make it like a skorpion styled Rahi MOC also here is a image of my MOC in a diffrent angle :

http://postimg.org/image/vqxx9qh15/

and as you can see l used some of the matoran blades for claws and l used the Hydruka mouth pieces to used for armor and l also l used the Hordika armor plate for armor too and last image:

http://postimg.org/image/4udy1ey7t/

You might see it all ready that l used the Hydruka system parts for the body and l also l used some fev zamor launcher parts for the body too and those parts are pretty useful for MOC making and so that's it l hope enjoyed reading the deresdipcion of MOC and if possible please leave a feedback l wich to hear what everybody thinks of my MOC thank's
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 12:50 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You came up with this yourself? Its not bad considering you made it out of specific parts, and how you used the parts came out pretty well.

Would it be allright if I posted the MOC on our main news page?
Takanuva145
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 07:01 PM

Toa

Yes,yes it would be great and yes l came up myself of course well l spent some time looking on the 2001 rahi sets so l came up with my own idea of a MOC with system parts so l used the Mahri Nui matoran and the Hydruka sets to make this great model

This post has been edited by Takanuva145 on Jul 1 2013, 07:11 PM
Matoro
Posted: Jul 2 2013, 11:29 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Making rahi creations is pretty challenging. I like how you put armor on the Skorpion
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 03:14 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I had a longer look at the MOC and I was thinking, what if you could pull the head back closer to the body and extend the claws out further?

I like the silver armor on the back, but what if you could find a way to attach it without the transparent blue parts, and use those to extend the reach of the front arms/claws?

I still like it as it is, but if you haven't taken it apart already, I'd like to see any improvements if you decide to make any.
Takanuva145
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 08:04 AM

Toa

Adrninistrator@ well I am preparing to work on a second version of skorpion and l keep your advice in mind and sorry but l taken it part becoz l needed those parts for my Mahri Nui water beast Rahi MOC

Matoro@ Thank's

This post has been edited by Takanuva145 on Jul 3 2013, 08:10 AM
Ninja
Posted: Jul 22 2013, 01:24 PM

Toa

Member No.: 298

Better than some official combination models... tongue.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0689 seconds | Archive