InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Official BIONICLEŽ Websites To Shut Down Soon
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 03:04 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link.

Not all is lost though, just click the news link to see what I mean.
toaofcheese
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 06:12 AM

The Only and Original

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Pretty depressing to see the last remnants being swept away.
Matoro
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 06:26 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

Is why we got the biomedia project website. Hopefully Lego doesn't shut that down. But as for the Lego website, that is pretty depressing. It it's as if they are getting rid of any Bionicle existence. :-(
Takanuva145
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 07:20 PM

Toa

Member No.: 310

Au man!! why do they do that ?? what is there point in this ?? it is like they are planning to kill Bionicle for good it is like that they are planning not just get rid of Bionicle but also too make all Bionicle fans to like Hero Factory pretty depreessing
Ninja
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 07:27 PM

Toa

Member No.: 298

@Takanuva145: I guess they just don't want to waste their server space on a website about toyline that doesn't exist anymore, but so-called 'true BIONICLE fans' probably know better. tongue.gif
Toa of Energy
Posted: Jun 2 2013, 10:10 PM

Matoran

Member No.: 309

That's petty sad. I've been visiting the websites for the past couple of months.
toaofcheese
Posted: Jun 3 2013, 01:30 AM

The Only and Original

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (Matoro @ Jun 2 2013, 06:26 PM)
Is why we got the biomedia project website. Hopefully Lego doesn't shut that down. But as for the Lego website, that is pretty depressing. It it's as if they are getting rid of any Bionicle existence. :-(

If they request it be shut down, the .zips will be uploaded by someone somewhere. Great thing about the internet is that everything is forever.
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 03:53 PM

Daliaxyra

Member No.: 292

it's so agrivating! its already gone, cause i just looked a week ago cause i found out about the canceled fifth bionicle movie so i could see the storyline and it was just gone...
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 09:07 PM

Daliaxyra

are they going to get rid of bionicle story?
Keiria
  Posted: Jul 3 2013, 10:10 PM

Toa

Member No.: 296

So unfair!!!
Takal
Posted: Jul 8 2013, 12:10 AM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

Fifth movie details? Did I miss something? This had to be a recent thing, right? I followed both sites for a while into their inactivity.
Daliaxyrya
Posted: Jul 8 2013, 06:16 PM

Daliaxyra

Read it on Wikipedia: "The fifth movie was intended to have been about Mata Nui, Ackar, Kiina, Gresh, and Berix traveling through the north half of Bara Magna to find the power source hidden in the Valley of the Maze.[1][2] They would also make new friends along the way, Oris, a jungle tribe Glatorian, Tera and Likus, two con-artists from the Iron and Ice tribes, and a defected Skrall. The movie would end with Mata Nui, Kiina, and Ackar landing on the green moon of Bara Magna, which is Bota Magna, a planetary object with bio-mechanical dinosaurs. The movie was intended to be released directly to DVD in fall 2010, but instead, the movie was canceled, and the 2010 story became about Makuta Teridax coming to Bara Magna, for a final battle against his former "brother," Mata Nui, due to many children having pleaded for this battle, budget cuts, and due to the fact that the Lego Company was no longer getting any new profits from Bionicle."

This post has been edited by Spiderstorm on Jul 8 2013, 06:17 PM
Raphael
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 04:37 PM

Toa

Member No.: 200

is it means that Greg no longer will be writing bionicle serials?
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1418 seconds | Archive