Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Retro News: February 1-10 2002
Adrninistrator
Posted: Feb 13 2013, 07:41 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

I remember thinking to myself inside a toys r us that maybe I shouldnt buy two Bohrok since they were the same basic thing. It wasnt long before I bought the remaining four.
Onua39
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 01:38 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Group: Members
Member No.: 294

Yeah laugh.gif . i went to bionicle.com to see the wallpaper and realized what retro new really is........RETRO!
Matoro
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 04:44 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

The news reminds me of something. I just found some Bohrok Via for 80 Kc ($4.30) And Hordika Whenua for 199 Kc ($10.50) at the Lego store (LEGA Muzem) in Prague. Do you think it is worth getting? I was fascinated when I entered the store. A warm fuzzy feeling came on me when I was looking at most of the Lego sets that I grew up with to today's modern ones.

Don't worry, I'm currently finding a time to start my Blog about Prague. As of now, I'm preparing for my internship interview I have with 'them' next week! ;-) Wish me luck!
Onua39
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 01:17 PM

Toa of Telepathy!

Member No.: 294

QUOTE (Matoro @ Feb 16 2013, 04:44 PM)
The news reminds me of something. I just found some Bohrok Via for 80 Kc ($4.30) And Hordika Whenua for 199 Kc ($10.50) at the Lego store (LEGA Muzem) in Prague. Do you think it is worth getting? I was fascinated when I entered the store. A warm fuzzy feeling came on me when I was looking at most of the Lego sets that I grew up with to today's modern ones.

Don't worry, I'm currently finding a time to start my Blog about Prague. As of now, I'm preparing for my internship interview I have with 'them' next week! ;-) Wish me luck!

Good luck! oh and you should do it, you won't get deals like that every day! biggrin.gif
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0831 seconds | Archive