InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New LEGOŽ Mindstorms Generation On The Way
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 01:58 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

news link

I still cant program either of mine to do anything, but as long as it has bluetooth support and the right android application, Ill be happy using it as a remote control robot.
Matoro
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 05:15 AM

Birds R Awesome!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Good thing I waited for Lego Mindstorms 3rd Gen. I still have 1st gen mind storms. But it is obsolete to me since I don't have a windows xp anymore.

I wonder if it is possible to make some programs off of your tablet and send them off to your robot, than having to do it from the computer.
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 07:00 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hmm...on the nxt its possible in theory to program it, but not the original. I had to but a serial port to usb adapter to get my old rcx working, but then I had to run the software on my vista laptop to program the machine's firmware.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ News And Forum Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0557 seconds | Archive