InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Merry Christmas!
Adrninistrator
Posted: Dec 26 2012, 03:49 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News link

This years Holiday MOC turned out much better than I expected, though I wish I had one more white peice of armor to use on the shoulders for a more snowy look, but i suppose it balances out the silver better and Mataoran probably have spare armor lying around to decorate with.
maxthethrax
Posted: Dec 28 2012, 08:05 AM

The master of the Bohrok Swarms

Group: Members
Member No.: 271

It's very cool wink.gif
Keiria
Posted: Jan 6 2013, 11:28 PM

Toa

Group: Members
Member No.: 296

My Christmas was swell, but I didn't ask for any Bionicles because I didn't know which one I would want, and I didn't think of it at the time.
« Next Oldest | BIONICLE® And Site News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0641 seconds | Archive