InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Captain of the Metru Guard
Solek-Toa of Shadows
Posted: May 21 2011, 04:40 PM

Toa of Shadows

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

He commands all of the Matoran military in Metru Nui, and resents Faltras for becoming a Toa, as he himself was the one expected to be the next.

The TX Skydive was created by Makuta Selisis, given to the Metru Nui Guard for more air based war efforts. The Launcher below can be de-attached for sniper purposes

Front/Side/Back views

The TX Skydive-Front/Side/Back views

Epic Pose
comicboy15
Posted: May 21 2011, 04:43 PM

Toa of Psychics

Member No.: 179

I'm glad to meet someone who loves the kakama as much as I do! That thing is great! I love how you incorporated the HERO FACTORY legs!
Toa Yurikk
Posted: May 21 2011, 04:54 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

I like how you used the Her Factory pieces with Bionicle pieces. It looks pretty good though the custom torso needs work. It looks too tiny and looks like it would move around too much.

On the other hand the speeder thing is awesome. But the pictures are really blurry so I can't see much of the design. Would it be possible to get some better ones so I can comment on it more in depth?
« Next Oldest | My Own Creations | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0678 seconds | Archive