Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to the Mask Of Destiny Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hero Factory 2.0 In LEGO® Stores, other Discounts
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 02:53 AM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

News Link.

Well I caved in and bought the Dunkan Bulk and vapor set, even though I dont think I quite like it, Id hate to start colelcting all the HF sets and regret not grabbing him like when I ignored the turaga.

On top of the sales, I think Im a sucker for buying the Ninjago two pack. Its basicaly a game where you load up a minifigure onto a weighted disk and spin them at eachother untill someone gets knocked off. There are simple and advanced rules involving the cards the game comes with.

The main fault swith the game so far seems to be distracting directions that dont seem to provide rules for determining a winner for multiple rounds of the game, and when the game has ended, but it does seem to be an interesting interesting use of a card and toy in a game.
Monasti
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 05:57 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

sleep.gif

I need to pop to my LEGO store and get B&V and Furno bike. The only ones I'm missing D:
Adrninistrator
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 11:12 PM

Imatron

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I kinda wish I got the furno bike when TRU had it on sale, but the shipping rates online seemed to defeat the purpose. Sadly the furno bike is not on sale.
Monasti
Posted: Jan 7 2011, 05:06 PM

Toa Nuva

Group: Mernbers
Member No.: 24

That's unlucky. I saw Furno bike on S@H for £9.99 (Half price) when I was on holiday. I got home and all the sets were sold out sleep.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0771 seconds | Archive