Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forums Of Destiny. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, viewing certain forums, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Powers That Be, A New Bionicle Story Serial
Toa Takua
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 02:11 AM

Matoran

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

Check out the latest story serial from Bionicle Story here:

http://www.bioniclestory.com/LatestStory/B...ersThatBe1.aspx

You think it begins one way, when it takes a turn down a different path entirely. Discuss!
Matoro
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 12:44 PM

Birds R Awesome!

Member No.: 36

That's odd, I thought Bionicle ended this year. Ugh. I read it! This is not the Bionicle I remember. They might as well just do Blogcasts about the story of the past before Metru Nui (excluding the 2008+ reference) or better yet, do side stories of the Toa Mata's adventures on the island Mata Nui.
Its a giant Island, I am pretty sure that they had side adventures in between the Rahi Beasts, Bohrok, and Rahkshi.
Xinlo
Posted: Jul 23 2010, 05:37 AM

Toa

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Matoro @ Jul 22 2010, 12:44 PM)
That's odd, I thought Bionicle ended this year. Ugh. I read it! This is not the Bionicle I remember. They might as well just do Blogcasts about the story of the past before Metru Nui (excluding the 2008+ reference) or better yet, do side stories of the Toa Mata's adventures on the island Mata Nui.
Its a giant Island, I am pretty sure that they had side adventures in between the Rahi Beasts, Bohrok, and Rahkshi.

While I myself don't like this particualr serial, why do you always complain about everything that was after '04? There was some great stuff in the later years that you refuse to see... And a story is a story, of course it's not gonna' be the same as you remember, because that would be insanely boring. Having 10 years of Toa fighting Rahi on an island? No thanks.

~X
Takal
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 07:47 PM

Toa of Thunder

Group: Forum Administrator
Member No.: 11

I like the new storyline. It seems to be a bit more... bionicleish than 2008/9/10. Perhaps it's because it doesn't necessarily have to come to a conclusion.
Toa Yurikk
Posted: Nov 14 2010, 03:49 PM

Toa of destiny!

Member No.: 119

The powers that be is a great serial IMO. Though I pretty much like all BIONICLE books and serials. biggrin.gif
Raphael
Posted: Aug 14 2011, 10:31 AM

Matoran

Member No.: 200

i think yesterday quest is awesome story. i wonder who might be that great being in disguise?
« Next Oldest | BIONICLEŽ Multimedia | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1034 seconds | Archive