|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|reply new topic poll|
Posted: Oct 30 2010, 06:04 PM
Member No.: 329
Joined: 30-October 10
* Don’t believe women are innocent, no sooner have you turned your back on them, they have stabbed you in the back and turned your world upside down. .
HEY THERE. THE NAME IS MILLY, AND I AM 24.
I'VE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR ABOUT 10 YRS
AND MY OTHER CHARACTERS WOULD BE Henry Stafford, Simon Gifford, Isabella Howard (nee Clyde), and Andrew Dudley. I FOUND FKAC AT Oldie. OH, BY THE WAY, I READ THE RULES. WANT PROOF?
THE CODE WORD IS Alternate Universe (you changed it on me XD)
WANT TO REACH ME? HERE'S MY IM: See my other profiles
- - - - Title, Lady
- - - - Gender, Female
- - - - Sexuality, Secretly favours women, but men only if she’s persuaded
- - - - Age, 21
- - - - Place at Court, Lady-In Waiting to Catherine of Aragon
- - - - PB (Play-By), Zooey Deschanel
- Horse riding
- Fashion (likes to dress up her cousins more than herself)
- - - - Loathes,
- Her father
- Balls (simply because men use it parade their female relatives while others are looking for a suitable wife or other mischief)
- Priests/all men of the church
- Being a Lady-in-waiting
- - - - Strengths,
- Can ride a horse almost as well as any man
- Has a creative flair so she’s good with painting, music, crocheting, etc.
- Hides her emotions, so she’s good at acting
- Is smarter than the average Lady of the day (all that reading)
- Fluent in Latin and intermediate in French and Spanish (learning more everyday with Catherine)
- - - - Weaknesses,
- Fancies women
- Has a temper, when she’s pushed
- Alcohol (only time she lets her hair down and lets men flirt with her is when she’s drunk)
- - - - Dreams, To find love with a woman and to live her life peacefully without the influence of men
- - - - Fears, Being married off
- - - - Overall Personality, While Alison despises men (thanks to her father and her male free upbringing) she still is quite respectful towards the opposite sex. Yes, most of it is pretend, but she knows her place. The way she sees it, if she doesn’t cause too much trouble then no one will notice her. She plays humble to her superiors, which is easier for her to do if that person is a woman. Because of her all female upbringing, she gets along well with other women and has slowly begun to realise that she has a certain attraction to women over men. This attraction of course is quite secret, unless the men start to realise that they are rejected too often and it has nothing to do with her wanting to play ‘hard to get’.
She has no time for arrogance, and ignorance just annoys her to no end. This would be the only time her pleasantness breaks, especially if she’s pushed and the humble young woman lover becomes one to be reckoned with. If someone (mainly a man) has overstepped his/her mark, Alison won’t hold back her snide remark. Though if said person is someone who held enough power to ruin her life with one small signal then she would most likely whisper it, or curse like a sailor all the way back to her room (yes reading can do some bad as well as good).
Alison doesn’t necessarily go out of her way to misbehave, she just sees things differently. Growing up in the country with only the influence of women had given her a freer take on life and then all of a sudden she was sent to court and had to not only deal with the men that held all power, but also the hustle and bustle of court was a rude awakening for her. She wasn’t as excited about court like her cousins were. So at most times, she is seen outside, riding or painting, while during the colder months she would be found in a corner somewhere with her nose in a book or crocheting away, making not a peep.
John Clifford – Father – Viscount of Cornwall
Annabel Clifford – Mother
John Clifford Jnr – Brother (deceased)
Henry Clifford – Brother (deceased)
Thomas Harvey – Uncle – Baron of Dorset (deceased)
Elizabeth Harvey – Aunt
Bridget Harvey – Cousin
Anna Harvey – Cousin
Catherine Harvey – Cousin
Jane Harvey – Cousin
Elizabeth (Lizzie) Harvey – Cousin
- - - - Overall History,
It was a sad day when Alison was born. It should have been happier, her parents should have welcomed her into the world with open arms, but they didn’t. Alison never knew the exact details, they could have been sick, or gotten into a fight, or been somewhere where they shouldn’t have been, but all Alison knew was that not one but two brothers were dead; her only brothers. It took her a few years to learn about it and what she learnt had only been from her parents’ fighting.
The servants always tried to shield her from it but it was too late, Alison had grown a hate for the man that was her father, especially how he had treated her mother. So when at the age of five her parents separated, Alison welcomed it. She was eager to be free from that horrid man. Her and her mother moved in with her mother’s sister. It would seem Elizabeth Harvey was having a little bad luck too when it came to family, her husband had died leaving her with their five daughters to care for. Alison soon decided she liked living with her Aunt and her cousins, all those girls to play with and she could forget about her father, about her dead brothers and men altogether.
Without a nobleman staying longer than a day or two, Alison and her cousins grew up without the influence of a powerful man. This suited Alison well, because she wanted nothing to do with them. Though this also didn’t mean they weren’t aware on how to act around such men, they were given the same education as any other girl growing up in a man’s world. And such teachings came into play when one after the other, Alison’s cousins were all sent to court. Alison didn’t want anything to do with court. She complained and tried to reason with her family, obviously not sharing the same excitement as her cousins.
She held off it for as long as she could and when she turned 16, instead of following her cousins, she stayed put. Then one night after meeting up with one of the female servants she and her cousins befriended, she was told about the pleasures a woman could find in the bedroom. And to prove her point this particular servant actually showed the young Alison how it felt. It was from that moment on that Alison realised she not only enjoyed it, but only enjoyed it with another female. She of course didn’t tell anyone about this, and pretended that these moments with the servant was just as they were ‘experiments’.
By the time Alison was 18 she was hooked, but also started missing her cousins terribly. By now all her cousins had been sent to court and she became quite miserable. Seeing this, her mother was finally able to convince her in attending court herself. Not only will she be with her cousins, but a whole new world would open up for her. ‘Imagine what you’ll learn’, her mother said, ‘especially with that library of theirs.’ That did it. Hopeful of all the new things she would be able to learn (and maybe she would other women she would fancy), Alison gave in and let herself be shipped off to attend court.
As for some miracle, Alison was placed with Catherine of Aragon. She was set to be Queen, but fate would have it that it was just not meant to be for Catherine. While still a friend to the King, Catherine remained at court and thus Alison became one of her ladies-in-waiting. Alison rather liked this arrangement, Catherine wasn’t as popular as the Queen and Alison actually felt sorry for the Princess, Catherine having her own life turned around by the influence of men. While Alison knows her place and her duty, she rather doesn’t like being restricted to one thing. If she had her way she would rather return to the country, but secretly she likes spending time at court. Her mother was right. If Alison played her cards right, she could be left alone and have the world of knowledge at her fingertips.
Issy’s post Or any other of my posts on the board
THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY THATSNOTMYNAME ! @ CAUTION EDITED BY LANIE OF FKAC
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 05:24 PM
vérité sans peur
Member No.: 36
Joined: 7-August 09
Make sure to head on over to the FACE CLAIM and claim your PB.
We want to know the person behind the character! INTRODUCE yourself.
Plot with other characters in the PLOT FORUM,
Want to join in threads with others, but not sure what to write first? Hop on into the THREADING EXTRAVAGANZA.
And be sure to post your info in the CONTACT LIST.
|options||reply new topic poll|