InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Final Fantasia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

[closed-ish]Dollet Academy, PM before entering.
Zaxton Books
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 10:51 AM

Old Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 99

~Status~
Time: Same day as the END of the No Colour Magic topic
Theme: Great Silver Shrine - Skies of Arcadia
~Status~

Galbadia, the great flying Island of Balamb, center of almost all air traffic within the range of its signals. With the newly-constructed Dollet Fleet Communications building hanging like a gondola below the island, and the great sky-scraping tower of Dollet Acadamy above, it was also a shining beacon of the prosperity the country now faced under Dollet rule.

The START students aboard the Shining Darkness would get a good look of this complex as they circled Galbadia, waiting for the craft to slow enough to make a safe landing possible. A tower, square of base and exceedingly tall, with a vaulted, almost gothic-seeming roof, surrounded by a sea of smaller buildings, made, it seemed, of steel and glass. As they circled, a door near the roof opened, and eventually, Captain von Dampf nosed his craft inside, only for the wall to seal up shut behind him.

The craft came to a halt. For Greta Dean, it was good to be back on land.

"Oh my, oh my... Let's never go to the Beyond again, d'akay? D'akay."
Jack said nothing, save to open the hatch, and warn the ground crew not to touch the outside of the vessel as they wheeled over a disembarking ladder.

"Alright, everyone out. Mind the outside hull; they'd melt most metals on contact."
cielo
Posted: Jan 19 2009, 10:58 AM

Village Idiot for Life

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 236

Zal got out, avoiding touching the metal as he did so. "That was an interesting experience. Let's do it again somet--BLOODY GODS."

He looked up. He'd seen relatively few structures made of metal, and none made of stone. This one was gargantuan.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Number of times cielo has had his post count reset: 4
DarkValkyr
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 01:07 AM

Fallen Angel

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 177

Exiting the craft and avoiding the hot hull in the process, he clutched his walking stick and proceeded to disembark. "Thank you, sir." he addressed Jack. He proceeded to look at the building, which surprised him everytime he looked at it. With all the machinery, he couldn't help but think of Kevin, and wondered what he was doing right now.

He looked at Zal, and smirked. "Figaro doesn't have much of this, I agree."

--------------------
Zaxton Books
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 07:34 AM

Old Man

On the ground, Amy spotted a gaggle of START students standing en masse near the lift, "Oi! First Class, Fall in!"
"Aye, Ms. President!"

And so, the red-sweater-clad class did, though there were a few in the front rank who, like Amy, seemed to wear what they liked.

"Second Class, fall in!"
"You got it, Whisky!"
Amy frowned, "You trained them to say that?"

"Third Class, fall in!"
Greta seemed to panic, and run over to fall in.

Jack, however, put a hand on Zal's shoulder, as though to tell him not to go fall in.
DarkValkyr
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 07:47 AM

Fallen Angel

Phillip quickly strapped his walking stick onto his back and stood in line.

--------------------
cielo
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 12:43 PM

Village Idiot for Life

Zal was hardly paying attention, but stood back anyways. He glanced upwards again, mouthing something along the lines of "Holy hells."

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Zaxton Books
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 01:03 PM

Old Man

"Presidents, have your personel go back to their relaxation; it's saturday. Everyone who was just with me, please meet me in my office in fifteen minutes."
"Yes, Mr. Principle!"
cielo
Posted: Jan 20 2009, 01:10 PM

Village Idiot for Life

"Er, yes, Mr Principal."

He didn't know where that was. Probably in the granite behemoth. He'd need to follow someone. Probably Whisky. Whisky was alright.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
DarkValkyr
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 12:44 AM

Fallen Angel

Phillip was almost daunted by the building too, noticing Zal's hesitation. He too was hesitant, slightly, because he still had difficulty remembering where everything was; let alone Jack's office. Still, people were helpful enough to guide him. He waited for a moment and asked to his travel-mates. "Are you all going to the office right away?"

--------------------
Zaxton Books
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 07:36 AM

Old Man

Anyone following whisky would first hit the Cafeteria, where he would collect a coffee in a wax-paper cup and a paper bowl full of fried potatoes heaped with salt and other seasonings, before returning to the office on the floor just above the hangar.
cielo
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 07:46 AM

Village Idiot for Life

"Y'know," Zal said, "Too much salt is bad for your health."

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
DarkValkyr
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 01:02 AM

Fallen Angel

Phillip grabbed a quick snack of meat jerky and chewed on it as he made his way to the office. He stood outside the office and deposited the wrapper into the trash bin. He took out a disposable water flask, drank it and threw it in as well.

--------------------
cielo
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 11:08 AM

Village Idiot for Life

Zal took a sip of water from a hip flask, and began whistling something somewhat tunelessly.

"I can only hit like four notes," he complained, and demonstrated them.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Zaxton Books
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 12:25 PM

Old Man

Jack would arrive to the office late, just as Whisky would scorn Zal, "Yes, I will take my health advice from the atonal deaf prick."
"You know, Mr. President, I'm well within my rights to remove you from office if your behavior doesn't improve."
"I'm sorry Mr. Principle, it will not happen again."
"As well it shouldn't. Have a seat everyone, I'll be with you when I've had a chance to change out of this flightsuit."

He stepped into a side room, which would give everyone a chance to absorb the space; it seemed more like an airship bridge than an office, with the noted exception of the semicircular desk that seemed to almost wrap around it's chair.
cielo
Posted: Jan 22 2009, 02:01 PM

Village Idiot for Life

(Muhahaha I steal posts FOR NO PURPOSE!)

"I'm not deaf. I have selective senses. Sometimes things just zip through my head, hit the far wall, and burst into flame."

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Balamb | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1204 seconds | Archive