InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Final Fantasia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

FFTA 2
Tick-Tock Guy
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 01:42 PM

DUVANS MAMMOR KOMMER BORTOT

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 180

Okay, it's pretty much released AFAIK. Will we include the new jobs, places and races?

--------------------
You know what Fantasia is to me? It's my childhood. I remember that day when I saw Azureman's ad for it on GameFAQs... I lurked for some month, and finally got wits to ask my parents for permission to join. I was amazed by Zvane's fantastic author skills, and so I steered for the Jagdhunters... and I wasn't only accepted, he took me in as his grandchild. Hell, he's even renamed Yenke for me posthumously (sp). It's all my happiness and passion. It's my naivity, the memories I have of those days I could play Pokemon with my friends on the school yard, before I moved on, and lost my friends for new... when I lost my spirit. That is why Fantasia is still my home page, because it reminds me of the spirit. And no Facebook will ever take its place, because my childhood will forever remain in front. Amen forever.
nikki
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 01:47 PM

γэΦ

Group: Clan Turf Mod
Member No.: 145

The staff will probably get to that when the English version of the games come out. Right now, however, we can't trust translations and such.

--------------------
user posted image
This is my mod color!
Kingra's Kharacter Kompilation
Kingra's Kreation Korner
The above poster has been huggled!
Sol the 1337th
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 02:10 PM

Village Idiot for Life

Member No.: 236

No Seeq.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Number of times cielo has had his post count reset: 4
memory
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 02:43 PM

Tactical Engineer

Member No.: 132

Absolutely no Seeq.

--------------------
memorypad: zoosmell

user posted image

My mod color is #00B7EB.
DarkValkyr
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 05:24 PM

Fallen Angel

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 177

I wouldn't mind Seeq actually. Despite how I don't like them.

Just make them NPCs or something.

--------------------
Eddy King
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 07:06 PM

I have a tale to be told, won't you listen tonight?

Member No.: 316

I still don't get why you people don't like Seeq. They were pretty cool =\

--------------------
"Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And in the lowest deep a lower deep
Still threat'ning to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heav'n"
John Milton (Paradise Lost)
Satir
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 07:52 PM

TOKI GA UGOKI DESU

Group: Legend
Member No.: 92

Yes, Seeq. Just because you don't like a race, doesn't mean we shouldn't include it. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you deny it's existance, I will cauterize your eyes shut with broken electrical wires.

Think about that.

--------------------
Now Complete: Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2, Metro 2033, God of War, Red Dead Redemption, God of War 3, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Singularity
Now Playing: Starcraft 2
user posted image
Aredjay
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 08:29 PM

The Official Argument Messenger

Group: Admin
Member No.: 48

QUOTE (Satir @ Nov 2 2007, 10:52 PM)
If you deny it's existance, I will cauterize your eyes shut with broken electrical wires.

Edit nao plz.

But yeah, the Seeq will be on here. How would you like it if the entire Human race was suddenly wiped off the face of Fantasia? You'd be crying foul because they're part of the game.

--------------------
Number of times I've been shot as the messenger: 0

Commune Tracker (hey, Locke put one in his sig, so...)
Name - Gil/Blue/Red
------------------------
Ostor - ???/515/0
Tick-Tock Guy
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 05:49 AM

Sounds good to me. smile.gif

I also want Seeq in. I like 'em.

--------------------
You know what Fantasia is to me? It's my childhood. I remember that day when I saw Azureman's ad for it on GameFAQs... I lurked for some month, and finally got wits to ask my parents for permission to join. I was amazed by Zvane's fantastic author skills, and so I steered for the Jagdhunters... and I wasn't only accepted, he took me in as his grandchild. Hell, he's even renamed Yenke for me posthumously (sp). It's all my happiness and passion. It's my naivity, the memories I have of those days I could play Pokemon with my friends on the school yard, before I moved on, and lost my friends for new... when I lost my spirit. That is why Fantasia is still my home page, because it reminds me of the spirit. And no Facebook will ever take its place, because my childhood will forever remain in front. Amen forever.
Snood
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 05:58 AM

Too bad

Member No.: 151

QUOTE (Satir @ Nov 3 2007, 05:52 AM)
Yes, Seeq. Just because you don't like a race, doesn't mean we shouldn't include it. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you deny it's existance, I will cauterize your eyes shut with broken electrical wires.

Think about that.

/agree

Looking forward to the euro release though.

--------------------
ಠ_ಠ
Tick-Tock Guy
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 06:07 AM

Too bad I don't have a DS, and I'm 99% sure I won't get one just for this.

--------------------
Sol the 1337th
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 07:33 AM

Village Idiot for Life

Member No.: 236

My friend won a brand new white DS lite at a school giveaway the other day, when he just bought a new one a month ago.

I'm stuck with the crappy old blue DS I've had since... forever.

Alright, then let there be Seeq.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Number of times cielo has had his post count reset: 4
nikki
Posted: Nov 3 2007, 07:55 AM

γэΦ

Group: Clan Turf Mod
Member No.: 145

I call dibs on first Seeq character. >=D

--------------------
user posted image
This is my mod color!
Kingra's Kharacter Kompilation
Kingra's Kreation Korner
The above poster has been huggled!
Tick-Tock Guy
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 07:08 AM

Should we give Seeq and Gria own countries? I guess we should distribute what we have, so Coronia, Spira and Omastria I guess...

And what about totemas? Oh boy...

And as a side-note, Chocobo Knight is a pure ripoff.

--------------------
memory
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 07:17 AM

Tactical Engineer

Member No.: 132

No, Coronia and Spira are already based on FF.

They don't need their own countries.

--------------------
memorypad: zoosmell

user posted image

My mod color is #00B7EB.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Suggestion Box | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1193 seconds | Archive